The AzSDKMD5Sum COM component allows you to calculate a "message digest" code on any file or string of text. This digest consists of a 128-bit code which can act as a digital signature for d??um?nts, files and virtually any kind of digital data. AzSDK MD5Sum is COM Component for developers, Developers can call it from Visual Basic, PHP, ASP, ASP.Net, C#, VB.Net, Delphi, j?v? etc.
ByteOMeter is a handy utility for monitoring your internet traffic. It visualizes network activity in real-time with smooth scrolling graphs and shows current upload and download speeds in bytes per second. It comes with two different graph types, 20 different colour themes and also allows you make your own themes to best suit your desktop. ByteOMeter enables remote monitoring of your connection so you can check in on it from any other computer on the net through its browser. These features combined with statistics on a daily and monthly basis, alerts for traffic limited connections, a download timer and more makes ByteOMeter the ultimate bandwidth monitoring tool.
Text in main window now showing on Intel based videocards.
Easy Start Menu Organizer is a tool for arranging and removing start menu items. The software makes it easy to sort applications into target groups. The software also allows copying and deletion of application icons from the start menu. All this saves your time and helps you to keep your business in good order!
* Drag and drop arrangeing of start menu.
* Group copy and paste of startmenu icons.
* Easy creation of group folders.
* Simple GUI.
* Small size.
* Fast loading of all menu items.
PC Magazine (or PC Mag) is a computer magazine published biweekly (except in January and July) both in print and online. The magazine is published by Ziff-Davis Publishing Holdings Inc. The first edition was released in January 1982 as a monthly called PC (the "Magazine" was not added to the logo until the first major redesign in January 1986). The magazine moved to biweekly publication in 1983 after a single monthly issue swelled to more than 800 pages. The magazine's editor-in-chief, Lance Ulanoff, ascended to his current post in July 2007. Jim Louderback had held this position since 2005, but accepted the position of CEO of Revision3, an online media company.
ISBN 0793805759 | Release date February 2000 | English | DJVU | 110 MB
Publisher: Wrox | Number Of Pages: 454 | 2007-10-08 | ISBN: 0470049944 | PDF | 4.93 MB
* Written by one of the most popular and knowledgeable Microsoft Outlook MVPs, this book fills a void in the market for a professional-level Outlook programming book
* Explains how to use the many new features of Outlook 2007's object model and offers honest advice from the author on how to deal with common shortcomings and pitfalls of Outlook
* Addresses common workarounds for Outlook programming bugs and how to interface with Word, Excel, SharePoint, and Access
* Discusses the new Object Model, Outlook forms, COM add-ins, security, and more
Springer-Verlag | June, 2007 | English | ISBN: 9781590598597 | 785 pages | PDF | 16.32 MB
Leverage the power of Dreamweaver’s CSS tools to build attractive, standards-compliant websites. Use and customize Dreamweaver’s PHP features to build searchable, database-driven web aplications. Combine the strengths of PHP and Spry, Adobe’s implementation of Ajax, to create exciting dynamic web experiences.
Summary of Contents
* Chapter 1: Dreamweaver CS3Your Creative Partner
* Chapter 2: Building Dynamic Sites with Ajax and PHP
* Chapter 3: Getting the Work Environment Ready
* Chapter 4: Setting Up a PHP Site
* Chapter 5: Adding a Touch of Style
* Chapter 6: Creating a CSS Site Straight Out of the Box
* Chapter 7: Building Site Navigation with the Spry Menu Bar
* Chapter 8: Sprucing Up Content with Spry Widgets
* Chapter 9: Building Online Forms and Validating Input
* Chapter 10: Introducing the Basics of PHP
* Chapter 11: Using PHP to Process a Form
ISBN: 0750651997 | 2 edition (April 17, 2001) | PDF | 160 pages | 1.06 MB
This is the book that security professionals, security system installers and hobbyists have been waiting for. Paul Brookes launches straight into the practicalities of electronic surveillance with plenty of clear, detailed information on building the devices that are at the heart of surveillance and counter-surveillance. Self-build electronics projects are supported by principles and a brief survey of each type of device.
The second edition of this popular handbook has been extended with new material on microphones, amplifiers and transmitters.
A step-by-step cookbook of electronic surveillance devices and techniques
Requires only a basic electronics background
Practical applications and guidance for security professionals
PDF | English | Pages 112 | 20.6 MB
English | PDF | 85 pages | 11.9 MB
Das grosse Nutella Kochbuch | 66 Seiten | PDF | German | ISBN:3897554933 | 9.53 MB
CuteFTP Professional is a software tool for transferring files between your PC and remote computers anywhere on the Internet, securely and efficiently, over multiple Internet protocols. Its built-in Connection Wizard will walk you through connecting to an FTP site in seconds and its user-friendly interface will have you transferring files in no time, even if you are a beginner. Whether publishing a Web page, downloading the latest digital images, software and music or transferring high-volume files between branch offices.
CuteFTP Professional provides simple yet powerful tools for tackling the complex challenges of data management and helps achieve HIPAA, GLBA and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance.
CuteFTP 7 Professional Edition Features:
- Windows 98/ME/NT/2000/XP Compatible
- Windows 2003 & IIS6 Compatible
- Compliant with RFC 959, 2228, 2389, 2289 & More
- Compliant with OpenSSL Libraries 0.9.7d
- Compliant with ZLIB Libraries 1.2.1
- Compliant with latest secsh (Secure Shell) drafts
- Fast Startup (Delay Loaded Components)
Discover ACDSee Pro 2 Photo Manager, the most powerful software platform for viewing, processing, editing, organizing and publishing your photos. ACDSee Pro is a single platform where professional photographers view, process, edit, organize, catalog, publish and archive their growing digital photo collections. Key features include advanced workflow functionality, support for Digital Negative Specification (DNG) and the latest RAW formats, RAW processing capability, batch IPTC editing, powerful color management functionality and professional publishing options. ACDSee Pro 2 streamlines your workflow and increases productivity. It empowers you to view, process, edit, organize, catalog, publish, and archive your photo collections with precision and control. View your RAW images with lightning-fast image previews and support for most RAW formats from DSLR cameras. Get support for IPTC core fields with XMP. Shift time stamps on multiple images at once. Compare up to four images side by side.
ACDSee Pro 2 FEATURES:
• Import Effortlessly
- Stay ahead of the volume from day one with powerful tools that automatically import, rename and categorize your new photos whenever your cameras and storage devices are connected.
TMPGEnc 4.0 XPress encoder is now twice as powerful as before. Offering the most common file formats including HDV import/output along with DivX 6 AVI, MPEG-1/2/4, QuickTime (MOV), and Window Media (WMV/WMV-HD/WMA) input/output.
TMPGEnc 4.0 XPress gives you the freedom to take almost any video file and encode it to your desired file format including DivX 6 AVI, QuickTime, MPEG 4-ISO, H.264, DVD-Video, DVD-VR, HDV camcorder, and much more. This powerful software provides you with functions and features ranging from a simple cut-editor tool to multiple powerful video filtering and effects.
TMPGEnc 4.0 XPress gives you an easier way of encoding with 4 steps: Start, Input, Output, Encode, along with settings template so you don’t waste your time figuring out the spec settings. Now it doesn’t take a video guru to be able to encode video; with the simple user interface, workflow is a lot more enjoyable.
• H.264/MPEG-4 ISO (for Mobile Devices) support
• High Definition Video Support /template
• 19 audio/video filters
• High Speed Thumbnail Viewing and Scrolling
• Smart Scene Search
• MP3 input/output
• QuickTime output
WinMount provides a revolutionary way to handle ZIP and RAR archives. Rather than decompressing them, it mounts them into a virtual drive to allow you to view or use them.
WinMount supports packing files now !!
WinMount supports mounting WIM format !!
WinMount is a powerful windows utility which is dedicated to managing compressed archives and image files impressivesly and conviniently. It can be used to mount ZIP, RAR, ISO,etc archives very fast, which enabling you to use the files inside it directly without needing extract it beforehand. Such convenience, therefore, saves your time and disk space dramatically. In addition, WinMount, serving as a CD-ROM OR DVD-ROM emulator, supports almost all image file formats, which including but not limited to ISO, CUE/BIN, CCD,BWT, MDS, CDI, NRG, PDI B5T and ISZ.
* MDS/MDF (Media Descriptor File)
* ISZ (Compressed ISO images)
* NRG (Nero)
* CCD (CloneCD)
* BWT (Blindwrite)
* CDI (Discjuggler)
* PDI (Instant CD/DVD)
* B5T (BlindWrite 5)