Publisher: McGraw-Hill Professional | 2007-10-16 | 364 pages | ISBN: 0071471898 | 3.17 MB
Congenital Malformations is a comprehensive, practical text that highlights key perspectives on the medical management of infants with malformations. With its convenient system-based organization and evidence-based approach, this clinically-focused guide is designed to optimize the utilization of limited diagnostic resources. Easy-to-follow algorithms and tables enable you to rapidly identify and manage the many different malformations that commonly present in clinical practice, such as cleft lip, cardiac septal defects, and skeletal dysplasias.
* Succinct, high-yield coverage allows for efficient review of the most common malformations
* Evidence-based orientation provides up-to-date, clinically relevant diagnostic and treatment recommendations that are based on a meticulous review of the scientific literature
* Consistent templated format delivers easily accessible information on:
* Clinical Presentation
* Associated Malformations and Syndromes
* Management and Prognosis
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Medical | 2007-09-21 | 1416 pages | ISBN: 0071441980 | 12.11 MB
An extensive, in-depth look at public health and preventive medicine topics from experts in the field
This trusted one-stop resource is a completely up-to-date, all-in-one public health and preventive medicine guide. Sponsored by the Association of Teachers of Preventive Medicine and edited and written by well-respected authorities in the range of topics covered, Maxcy-Rosenau-Last Public Health and Preventive Medicine is also an outstanding guide to additional resources of information in preparing for the board exam in preventative medicine and public health.
The new edition of Maxcy-Rosenau-Last Public Health and Preventive Medicine has been completely updated to encompass many new diseases, conditions, and policy issues that continue to dramatically shape-and expand the influence of-public health and preventive medicine.
Nintendo DS Rom | Language: EUR | 2008 | 27.35 MB
Nintendo DS Rom | Language: EUR | 2008 | 24.77 MB
Churchill Livingstone | 2002-10-02 | ISBN: 0443071063 | 385 pages | PDF | 71.37 MB
This book is ideal starting point for a dental undergraduate, and indeed newly qualified graduate who is interested or needs to study these two subjects.
VCOM’s AutoSave gives you a unique, real-time, automatic backup security solution that you simply set up once and forget! Its easy-to-use Setup wizard allows flexible management of backups; while the Restore wizard walks users through disaster recovery quickly and easily. It backs up to a wide variety of storage devices, including networks, without schedules or user interruption. AutoSave is perfect for all PC users, from novice to expert, desktop or laptop.
Reliable disaster insurance for your PC
AutoSave's provides quick and easy data recovery. Whether files are lost due to inevitable drive failure, corrupted files from a virus or worm, or even accidental file erasure, AutoSave can restore your files. The leading security products provide no recovery protection in the event a new virus or worm corrupts your valuable data files. AutoSave eliminates these risks, providing total peace of mind.
Unlike other backup utilities, ActiveBack™ provides continuous backup
AutoSave picks up where other backup software leave off with exclusive ActiveBack technology. ActiveBack continuously watches files you’re working on and automatically saves a backup whenever you create or save a file. It can even save multiple “history” versions of your changed files. Best of all, it does this in the background while you work, without interruption!
The leading Windows Mobile maintenance utility and Pocket PC Magazine Best Software Awards Finalist - Pocket Mechanic Professional will keep your device in perfect shape with a robust arsenal of powerful maintenance tools.
With Pocket Mechanic Professional you can:
* Optimize your device for peak performance
* Detect and repair common problems
* Relocate data and installed applications to storage cards
* Increase free memory
* Format, defragment, scan and repair storage cards
* (NEW) Outlook maintenance - clean and repair issues
* (NEW) Cleanup and repair notification queue problems
* Defragment entire volumes or individual files
* Defragment and optimize the application heap (RAM)
* Scan flash cards for errors and repair them
Large collection of web services fonts | 9.36 MB
PSD | 2.75 MB
7 CDs with the exact front, rear, side and aerial views of all 3.700 vehicles, including cars, lorries, vans, buses, trains, container, airplaines,...
38 pages | 1994 | 3926193255 | PDF | 2.63 MB
PNG | 11.68 MB
PSD | 2.5 MB
23 Tracks | MP3 | Genre: Rock | Total Length: 68:15 | 128 KBPS | 69.5 MB
The Very Best of Linda Ronstadt is a 2007 music album by Linda Ronstadt, released by Elektra Records. In 2003, the album was ranked number 324 on Rolling Stone magazine's list of the 500 greatest albums of all time.
1. "You're No Good" (1974) – 3:44
2. "It's So Easy" (1977) – 2:28
3. "Blue Bayou" (1977) – 3:56
4. "Don't Know Much (duet with Aaron Neville)" (1989) – 3:33
5. "Somewhere Out There (duet with James Ingram)" (1986) – 3:59
6. "When Will I Be Loved?" (1974) – 2:09
7. "(Love Is Like A) Heat Wave" (1975, 2007) – 2:45
8. "Different Drum (with The Stone Poneys)" (1967) – 2:38
9. "Poor, Poor Pitful Me" (1977, 2007) – 3:42
10. "Tracks of My Tears" (1975, 2007) – 3:14
PNG | 2.34 MB