Languages: english, russian
To compete and win in today’s design marketplace, engineers need to create and revise mechanical drawings faster than ever before. AutoCAD Mechanical is AutoCAD software for manufacturing, offering significant productivity gains over standard AutoCAD by simplifying complex mechanical design work.
About Autodesk Inc.
Autodesk, Inc., is a leader in 3D design, engineering and entertainment software. Customers across the manufacturing, architecture, building, construction, and media and entertainment industries—including the last 16 Academy Award winners for Best Visual Effects—use Autodesk software to design, visualize, and simulate their ideas before they’re ever built or created. From blockbuster visual effects and buildings that create their own energy to electric cars and the batteries that power them, the work of our 3D software customers is everywhere you look.
Through our apps for iPhone, iPad, iPod, and Android, we’re also making design technology accessible to professional designers as well as amateur designers, homeowners, students, and casual creators. Whether it’s a kid looking to build a new contraption, a seasoned pro sketching out a great new idea, or someone who just wants to amp up their creative output, we’re taking technology originally built for movie studios, automakers, and architectural firms, and making it available to anyone who wants to create and share their ideas with the world.
Since its introduction of AutoCAD software in 1982, Autodesk continues to develop the broadest portfolio of state-of-the-art 3D software for global markets.
AutoCAD Mechanical design and drafting software is AutoCAD® software for manufacturing. Part of the Autodesk solution for Digital Prototyping, it includes all the functionality of AutoCAD, one of the world’s leading 2D CAD design software applications, plus comprehensive libraries of standards-based parts and tools for automating common mechanical CAD tasks and accelerating the mechanical design process. AutoCAD Mechanical design software helps save hours of design time, so you can spend time innovating rather than drafting.
AutoCAD Mechanical offers significant time savings when drafting papers, so you can focus more on innovation. The functionality of AutoCAD Mechanical can automate routine tasks and increase the efficiency of production of working drawings.
Use of this CAD system gives engineers the engineering industry a significant competitive advantage. Combines the functionality of AutoCAD Mechanical AutoCAD - the world's leading CAD software - with the advantages of large libraries of standardized components and automation of routine tasks of mechanical design.
- Produced the original union of the four distributions in one: English x64, x86 English, Russian, x64, x86 Russian.
- The installer adds the ability to install the module to support VBA-macros.
- Utility Autodesk Content Service, part of the installation package has been updated to version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11.
- Autodesk Design Review is available for installation and the choice of the Russian language interface to AutoCAD Mechanical.
- Combined installer is optimized so that the lost weight ~ 3.8 GB without losing functionality.
- You can set AutoCAD Mechanical software on any supported language, and not just those that are sewn into the installer. It's enough to download a language pack loosely and specify the path to the installation.
- The assembly is free from arising in some problems when you connect through a virtual image of the drive, the installer is sometimes required a different drive.
- A series of changes that will save the end user of the installation problems if the version of Microsoft Visual C + + Redistributable, and. NET Framework, used by the installer are different from those that are already installed on your system.
Features of the initial distributions AutoCAD Mechanical 2013, inherited the assembly
- Finally, Autodesk developers organized a competent system interface versions in different languages. If in AutoCAD Mechanical 2012 to have on your computer Russian and English versions simultaneously, had to put two full-length parallel distribution, then in 2013 you can doustanovit desired language pack to a single distribution.
- When you delete a Russian version of AutoCAD Mechanical 2013 with a computer component Autodesk Invertor Fusion 2013 Plugin is not removed by standard means of Windows - throws out a bunch of errors. It has to be removed manually by deleting files. This is not a feature of the assembly, and the feature of the original Russian-language distributions.
- At the time of assembly, on-line help for the Russian language is not yet available. With off-line help, and even worse - it's not for the Russian and the English, it is only available as a beta version.
Name: Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical
Version: 2013 AIO Build G.55.0.0 32bit & 64bit
Interface: english, russian
OS: Windows XP / Vista / Seven
http://extabit.com/file/27ubyu8nyt5do/ http://extabit.com/file/27ubyu8nyt5ak/ http://extabit.com/file/27ubyu8nyt5b0/ http://extabit.com/file/27ubyu8nyt5bg/ http://extabit.com/file/27ubyu8nyt5bw/ http://extabit.com/file/27ubyu8nyt5fw/