Author: Ken McMahon
Publisher: Focal Press (December 10, 2007)
Number of Pages: 318 / PDF 14.7 MB
No digital photographer should be without this Corel recommended guide!
Great pictures dont just happen, you make them! Unleash your creative potential with this essential guide to the myriad of features in Paint Shop Pro Photo X2. Written specifically for photographers by a working professional, it tells you exactly what you need to know to master the powerful creation and editing techniques of this award-winning software.
* Unlock the full potential of your photographs to get professional-looking results every time, turning everyday images into exceptional ones
* Let your creativity flourish, seeing every tool, feature and technique of this powerful package through a photographers eyes
* Log on to the accompanying website, www.guide2psp.com, to follow along with the projects in the book as you learn.
Packed with a wide variety of real life workflow projects, eye-catching visuals and numerous tips and tricks, Paint Shop Pro X2 for Photographers shows you how to:
* Expertly utilize Express Lab to quickly view and fix several photos at a time
* Use Layer Styles to apply a wide range of effects including embossing, drop shadows, and reflections
* Enhance your workflow, organize your files, and easily share your photos
Every chapter in the book is methodically organized and easily accessible, so you can pick and choose to get the effect you need, when you need it. No matter what your skill level, this lavishly illustrated resource provides detailed, step-by-step instruction that guarantees stunning results every time.
Ken McMahon is a graphic designer, freelance journalist and best-selling author. He runs Pelican Graphics, a digital design consultancy specializing in design and artwork production for print media and the web.