The End of Marketing As We Know It
Sergio | ISBN: N/a | 2007 | MP3 | 70 Mb
Marketing as we know it today is about image. It's about getting consumers to love your products. It's about buzzwords like "events" and "relationships."
Problem is, it's not working.
So says Sergio Zyman, two-time marketing czar of Coca-Cola, quite possibly the most famous marketer in the world. Brilliant and irascible, Zyman is best known for reinventing The Coca-Cola Company's marketing approach by spearheading the launches of such world-class global brands as Diet Coke, Fruitopia and Sprite.
* Why marketing isn't an art but a science
* How a well-honed strategy is more important to your success than what your ads actually say
* How ad agencies are fixated on the wrong things
* It's crucial to increase your marketing budget - not to cut it - when sales are down
* It's suicide to base your sales projections on previous performance
* It's sometimes necessary to enter a category just to kill it
The End of Marketing As We Know It captures a seismic shift in marketing, from the rogue visionary master of the trade.