Year 2011 | PC game | English | Published by: Sony Online Ent. | Developed by: Recoil Games | 1.08 Gb
Genre: Action / Indie / Casual Game
Grab a G-Lifter - your new best friend! Use it to change gravity at will, manipulate the environment, and throw huge crates at your enemies. Join the amazing exploits of astro-miner John Rochard and embark on a gravity-bending journey across the Solar System! Rochard is an award-winning side-scroller featuring hours of mind-blowing gravity gameplay, puzzle-solving and action. Narrated in a humorous cartoony style, Rochard tells a thrilling story of villains, a damsel in distress and a mysterious alien civilization.
* 5 long Chapters crammed with fast-paced platforming action and mind-bending puzzles based on gravity
* A beautifully crafted cartoonish visual style, rich with humor and personality
* Incredible items able to influence gravity and grab, swing and throw objects to solve puzzles or get rid of enemies
* A groovy soundtrack composed by Markus “Captain” Kaarlonen from Poets of the Fall, mixing southern rock/blues and 80's inspired electronic music
* The legendary performance of Jon St. John as the voice of protagonist John Rochard
* The most advanced use of the Unity engine in a video game.
1. Unpack the release
2. Mount or burn image
4. Copy everything from the SKIDROW folder into the game installation
5. Play the game.
Download from FileSonic
Download from WupLoad
Download from Oron
Download from FilePost