Imagine yourself driving a super-high-speed space fighter with a whole arsenal of steam-rolling weaponry at your fingertips crushing down hordes of vicious enemies. Caught that feeling? Then you are ready to get some pure adrenaline with this thunderous space-shooting action game.
Turn your ultramodern space-fighter to deadly fighting machine with weapon upgrades, rocket turrets, bots and additional weapons.
Burst through game missions packed with various modifications of enemy fighters, cruisers, mine-layers and ground cannons. Destroy asteroid plants before they produce enough defenders to stop you. Demonstrate the acrobatic flying while dodging heavy fire from a mighty devastator ship and locating the only weakness in its defense. Enjoy the intense action you demand in a space shooter!
• Several weapon upgrades including spread-fire, rear-shot and additional upgradable (cannon and rocket) turrets.
• A number of special weapons including homing missiles, lasers, airstrikes etc.
• Lots of enemy types differing not only by appearance but also by behavior, weaponry and the way they influence other characters.
• Unique levels with different enemy tactics and powerful bosses at the end of each level (and intermediate ones).
• Ground targets - plasma cannons, rocket turrets, asteroid plants etc.
• Player ship easily controlled by keyboard or mouse.
• Original space-age soundtrack.
• Player-friendly interface to change game options, store player progress data and more.
• Flexible scoring system with a detailed Top Players List.
• Ability to post your score to Astrobatics Worldwide Hall of Fame.
Metal Slug Flash Game (NEW) | 2.9 MB
The Worms are back and ready to destroy the world. Worms World Party takes the classic Worms battles and puts them online! You will enjoy the robust online multi-player additions this game has added.
In Worms World Party, you will start with a team of worms on the screen. You wil be able to control one worm at a time. Taking each worm around the screen you must try and destroy you opponets before time expires. Of course when your time expires they get to do the same. Because of the interactive nature of this game it becomes completely addicting.
The humor and unique layout will also give you a feel you can't get from other games. Unique weapons will also help add to your overall experience. On your turn will you choose to use ninja rope (allowing you to move around the map more efficiently) or the famous exploding sheep? This game will provide a great experience to pass away those lonely cold nights.
Competition at its best, destroying opponets, strategy, as well as cooperative and confrontational missions play a crucial role in who will win this game. Do you have what it takes?
Do you have the skills to win a cook off among the top chefs at a glamorous resort? Begin your journey at a fast food joint, finding the ingredients for the sandwiches your customers want and the processing their orders before time runs out. Before the big showdown, you’ll save a Sushi Bar, a Pizza Parlor and more from shutting down, making you the most sought after chef in town! Just make sure to purchase the upgrades that will give you an edge. Full of seek-and-find and slice-and-dice fun, GourMania is your ticket to the big leagues!
• Eight locations
• 60 levels
• Windows 98/2000/XP/Vista
• DirectX 8
• 1.7 GHz
• 512 MB RAM
Spectromancer is an epic strategy game co-designed by Alexey Stankevich and Richard Garfield, creator of Magic: The Gathering that sends you on a journey from apprentice mage to planet-shattering master. For ages, peace and order have reigned across Revnia. But a time of great change is coming and it’s up to you to build your strength and fight the nation’s greatest threat in a thousand years.
In Spectromancer players participate in a magical duel against other mages by strategically summoning creatures and casting spells. Each mage uses five magical elements during a duel - Fire, Water, Air and Earth, plus a fifth related to the specific mage type. There are six mage types in the game: Clerics use Holy power; Mechanicians use Mechanics; Necromancers use Death; Chaosmasters use Chaos; Dominators uses Control and Illusionists use Illusions. Players are able to duel against the computer or against other online players live.
Play in single-player campaign and take on the corrupt council of magic and its innumerable minions. After polishing your skills in single-player, test your limits in exciting multi-player combat.
• Open your mind and discover your power. Build your character’s spells and abilities over time in the extensive single-player campaign filled with surprising challenges.
• Be first in your class. Master eight special spells per class, making each duel distinctly different.
• Unlock over 100 cards. As you explore the world, you add new spells and new allies to your side, each of which opens new strategic options to master.
• Simple to understand, difficult to master. An elegantly-designed battle system pits you against hundreds of scenarios of engaging tactical depth.
Ambassador is logical games | 2 MB
WinIgre with 30 games | 2 MB
This Crack includes:
All Reflexive Arcade Games v1.0
All Reflexive Arcade Games v2.0
All Reflexive Arcade Games v3.0
HOW TO USE IT?
1. First, install your game
2. Then launch the crack.
3. Choose your cracking method (i advice you to keep Method 1)
4. Click on "Go"
5. Select your game exe file (usually "mygame".exe) in the game folder
6. If you choosed Method 2, game will be patched. That's all. But if you choosed Method 1, the game will be launched.
7. You just had to click on the "Play Game" button.
8. Here Zone Alarm Users may see one or two alerts. Make sure your say "Yes" or "Authorize"! It's because i need to kill the game.
9. If game is launched, you'll have to choose Method 2 .But if it works, you'll see a msgbox...
10. The explorer will be launched and you'll see game folder. Just follow the msgbox instructions : delete "game".exe and rename unpacked.exe to "game".exe
11. Try it. Launch the game.. Its CRACKED NOW *grin*. (And no nag screen will bother you )
Language: MULTI 4 (ENG, ITAL, ESP, PORT)
Region: PAL SLES_554.06 (PAL 50 Hz/NTSC 60 Hz)
Game Editor is the game design software that gives you the power to create the games of your dreams, and, unlike other game creator tools, give you the chance of change the code of the game creator. So, if Game Editor doesn't have the feature you want, you can just make it by yourself!
Game Editor lets you design and develop 2D games for personal computers and mobile devices. No need to worry about system issues or compatibility, no need to do anything other than come up with the ideas! Game developing has never been easier!
See the characteristics of our game programming software, and how you would go about creating your very own game. Discover how to add actors, paths and regions, and find out how to load images to your game.
• Event-driven development
• Propagate events to other actors
• Multiple levels in a single file
• Move the actor through complex maps (A* pathfinder)
• Helper actors
• Transparent actors
• Infinite actors
Will not miss an opportunity to meet a family of amusing newcomers from space – the grumbling grandfather, eccentrical Fidoj and unruly small Martians. Make with them unforgettable flight on an UFO on space and help them to find their family album. The excellent drawing, original stereos effects, amusing animation newcomers will provide to your players unforgettable sensations from game.
Year of release: 20/10/2008
Publisher: Masque Publishing
Genre: Simulator of slot machines
Edition Type: License
Interface Language: ENG
Size: 450 MB
Hot girls! Bikinis! Bouncing! Bounce girls high in the air to collect crazy items for points. Earn enough points before time runs out to unlock new girls and progress to the next level. Collect power up items for big points and unlock multiple bouncing girls! Careful not to miss a girl coming down or boom! a suit full of sand!
• Addictive, insanely fun puzzle timing game
• Unlock levels and new girls to party with!
• Increase your beach reputation from sand eating zero to beach stud hero!
• Unlock the Double Babe Blanket Bounce!
• Windows 98/ME/XP/Vista
• DirectX 7
• 600 MHz
• 256 MB RAM
Easy to use simulator on a powerful chess engine. Game uses Grand Master Chess engine.
* Tuneable AI
* 2 Players on one PC
* Hint, History, Undo-Redo
* Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista
* 233 MHz
* 32 MB RAM
Welcome to the wonderful world of PakMan 2008. Enjoy the real 3D scene and animated characters in this Pacman-like arcade game. Lead your hero through the maze and collect crystals, but caution: bad opponents try to stop you. The full version offers 80 mazes with power shields, freeze bonuses, magic bridges and other features. You will enjoy 3D graphic effects and wonderful music score. Select your hero for a great journey: PakBoy or PakGirl. Play through level after level, battle wily monsters and win! This game is the best in strategy with hand eye coordination. Good, clean fun for all arcade lovers.
* 3 level packs
* real 3D graphics
* many bonuses
* cool music score
* joystick support
* Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista
* 300 MHz
* 32 MB RAM
The objective of the game is to build and manage a railroad company by laying track, building stations, and buying and scheduling trains. The game models supply and demand of goods and passengers as well as a miniature stock market on which players can buy and sell stock of their own or competing companies.
The player may start companies in any of four geographic locales: the Western United States, Northeast United States, Great Britain, or Continental Europe. The company starts with one million dollars in capital; half equity, half a loan. The company may raise additional capital through the sale of bonds.
The player manages the business as described above and may also handle individual train movement and build additional industries. The game also has other railroad companies attempting to put the player out of business with stock dealings and "Rate Wars".
There are four types of stations: Signal Tower, Depot, Station, and Terminal. The Signal Tower acts as a passing loop and may control movements. The rest service surrounding areas: the Depot serves its own square and the adjoining eight squares, the Station takes another ring, and the Terminal handles up to three squares away. The player can build at most 32 stations. When the player builds the first station they also build their first engine shop. Each engine shop is the manufacturing area for the player's different trains. The player can upgrade and downgrade Depots, Stations, and Terminals. Other facilities such as cool stores and hotels may be added.