Year: 2012 | PC | Eng/Fr/Ger/Ita/Spa | Developer: The Game Bakers | Publisher: The Game Bakers | 702 MB
Genre: Strategy (Turn-based / Tactical)
SQUIDS is a unique mix of action strategy and RPG: build your team of heroes for epic turn-based battles against corrupted crabs and shrimps!
Steev, Vahine and the rest of the Squids are in danger! An infectious black ooze is corrupting their world. Only a few heroes can fight back and
save their lush underwater kingdoms! Recruit a small army of stretchy Squids and lead them into turn-based battles against the dark hordes.
• Grab Squids by the tentacles, then fling them across the battlefield
• A unique mix of turn-based tactics and classic RPG elements
• Recruit a unique team of Squids in four different classes: shooters, scouts, troopers and healers
• Use strategy and skill to win turn-based battles, use the environment to your advantage
• Customize your party with special ability-boosting helmets
• Enjoy an epic story with giant turtle rides and heroic boss battles
• Discover the Squids' legendary world through gorgeous detailed levels.
Recommended system requirements:
√ Operating system: Windows XP / Vista / 7
√ Processor: Intel Pentium 4 clocked at 2.0 GHz
√ Memory: 512 MB
√ Hard drive space: 1 GB
√ Audio device: compatible with DirectX 9.0
√ Video: 256 MB VRAM