Adventures of Shuggy v1.04 (by Smudged Cat Games) | 57.5 MB
It's a retro-styled 2D platformer containing a variety of different levels with a leaning towards puzzles.
There are over 100 single player levels and 36 Co-Op levels connected through a gradually unlocking map screen ensuring there is always a variety of levels to choose from. Various different mechanics give each level a fresh spin with Shuggy travelling in time, swinging on ropes, rotating levels, turning to a zombie, shrinking, growing, flying, teleporting and more.
The game takes place in an old Scottish mansion recently inherited by young Shuggy, a cartoon vampire. To clear the mansion of evil spirits he must venture through the five different areas of the mansion, The Dungeon, The Boiler Room, The Gallery, The Graveyard and The Clocktower. Progress through the mansion is punctuated by comic book cut scenes and the occassional boss encounter.
• Co-op play - Play 36 twisted two-player levels in the offline co-op mode, with puzzles that can only be completed through cunning and teamwork.
• Non-linear map screen - Multiple routes through the castle ensure you'll be able to find another route if you get stuck.
• Boss encounters - Use your wit and cunning to defeat the dastardly bosses in each area of the castle.
• Time travel - Get caught in a time loop and co-operate with your past echoes.
• Rotation - Spin whole levels or interlocking puzzle sections to grab all the gems.
• Seeing double - Utilize multiple Shuggys under the influence of different gravities.
• Teleportation - Use Shuggy's teleporter to solve some tricky conundrums.
• Tied up in knots - Grab the magic rope and swing your way to victory.
• Windows XP/Vista/7
• DirectX 9c
• 2 GHz
• 256 MB RAM