Publisher : Namco Bandai Games America
Developer : From Software
Genre : Action - Role-Playing
Release Date : Aug 24, 2012 (more
ESRB : Mature
ESRB Descriptors : Violence, Partial Nudity, Blood and Gore
Dark Souls - a new role-playing game from the company FromSoftware, created the game Demon's Souls. In Dark Souls you will meet many familiar elements: the universe in the style of "dark fantasy", dark dungeons, battles with terrifying enemies and unique ability to interact with other players. Dark Souls - it is not a direct continuation of Demon's Souls, but rather a spiritual successor to the game. Get ready to see a new, immerse yourself in the world of despair, which you can freely explore. Get ready to hear a new, mysterious story, the plot is developed around the royal crown and the dying flame in the heart of the world. But above all, be prepared to die. You will find many deadly traps, swarms of grotesque monsters, incredibly powerful demons and dragons. To cope with the trials of this unforgiving world, you have to learn to fatal errors.
But you are not alone. In Dark Souls in your world may appear the souls of other players, so you can learn from their failures, and they, in turn, on your own. In addition, you will be able to summon players or intrude into other people's worlds to fight in PVP-battles. In Dark Souls there are bonfires, which act as save points. During the rest by the fire your health and mana restored, and all the enemies respawn. Remember: Dark Souls no truly safe place. As the game difficulty level will increase, so that Dark Souls will be your most serious challenge in the game this year. Can you survive the thousands of deaths and perpetuate his legacy?
- Darkly, difficult and fun ruthlessness to mistakes and reward ingenuity - these are the basic principles of Dark Souls. Learn how to think strategically, and then you will be able to overcome the most serious obstacles. Developed a unique playing style, develop your character and try different methods to overcome obstacles - the only way you can achieve success.
- A world without borders Explore a vast world in the style of "dark fantasy", where dungeons are organically intertwined with each other, forming a single play area.
- Everyone deserved Dark Souls - it's 60 hours of game play, about a hundred unique monsters, incredible variety of weapons and magic spells, the effectiveness of which depends on the course of the battle, fighting style and characterization.
- Mutual assistance you can always interact with other players, without interrupting your own adventure. Network Features Dark Souls bring new experiences and impressions in a single player game. You can chat with other players, learn from their mistakes, or leave them a warning.
- Role-based diversity in the game you will be able to choose which character abilities to improve, according to their own tastes and preferences. On you will depend on your character will become master of the sword or the master of magic.
- The symbol of life and hope an important part of Dark Souls is a beacon (Beacon Fire). This is not just a save point game progress and rebirth after death - is a haven where you can rest in the dark and brutal world, a place of emotional unity with the other players.
Recommended System Requirements
OS: Windows XP , Windows Vista, Windows 7, or newer
Processor: 2.6 GHz Dual-Core
Memory: 1 GB (XP), 2GB (Vista/7)
Hard Disk Space: 4 GB
Video Card: 512 MB RAM, ATI Radeon 4850 or higher, NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT or higher
Sound: Direct Sound Compatible
Additional: Multiplayer requires microphone headset support