Resize Sense is a flexible batch image resizer for Mac OS with various resizing options suitable for any need. Resize Sense allows you to create your own presets, apply multiple presets to every image, and manualy adjust the crop for every image.
• Saved user presets. Performing repetitive tasks? No need to enter the same resizing settings every time! Save a preset for every task once, and reuse it again and again! You can even apply multiple resizing presets to every image!
• Manual per-image, per-preset crop (and even straighten) adjustment. Most other batch image resizers would at best allow you to align the crop rectangle to the left/right/top/bottom, but a better control is often required.
• Batch image cropper & straightener functionality. For images of the same size, Resize Sense can be used as a bulk image cropper and straightener, because it supports copying & pasting the crop & straighten configuration between images.
• Batch image format converter functionality. Resize Sense can be used to convert multiple images from any format supported by the operating system to JPEG, TIFF, PNG, GIF, and BMP.
• Live final image preview. You can see immediately how the the final image will look after cropping or distortion.
• Simple, intuitive, self-explanatory user interface. We have made a great effort to achieve an outstanding usability, and keep working on its improvement!
In addition, you can use Resize Sense as a batch image format converter.
Home Page - http://veprit.com/resizesense/index.php
Download from FilePost