Growl 1.4 | Mac Os X | 3.6 MB
So many more AWESOME features listed here.
- Personalize your notifications. Choose Growl’s presentation, look and feels.
- Keeps working even when you are not. Come back to your mac and review what happened while you were gone with Rollup.
- Easy to use Applications tab for controlling what you receive and what gets blocked.
- Speech display for hearing your notifications, great for those who are visually impaired.
- Awesome notification history, so you can see what has been going on.
- A large variety of styles come with Growl. Anything from nano which is tiny, to music video which is huge.
- Make your own Growl styles very easily with web technology to give Growl your own look and feel.
- Send Growl notifications from Cocoa, AppleScript, or over the network.
- Networking so that two or more macs can forward notifications to each other.
- Can work with the iPhone and iPad via Prowl.
Requirements: Mac OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
Languages: English, Bokmal, Norwegian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Portuguese, Spanish
? Applications Tab Redesign! This is a major overhaul, and should be much easier to use.
? Moved Rollup controls to separate tab.
? Major improvements to networking.
Preference Pane overhaul:
? New slider switch for on/off switches
? Added keyboard support to position picker.
? General Tab Relayout.
? Networking tab
? Add support for subscription
? History Tab, contextual menu for history table to jump to the app/notification settings
? Rollup tab is the new home of controls related to the Rollup window.
? Adding a new display should not require a restart of Growl now.
? Support for Notification-Callback-Target, a URL field in GNTP. Upon click, Growl lets OSX figure out how to open the URL (such as the default browser for an http:// url)
? Subscription support, subscribe to all applications on a remote machine.
? General improvements to networking authentication, removed requirement for, and use of password headers if the password field is blank
? Fix networking crash related to address data resolution.
? Bind to local socket only if not listening for incoming notifications.
? Address data caching, and observation of network changes to clear caches
? URL click feedback support, same as Notification-Callback-Target in GNTP
? Resolved a crash with webkit plugin bridge on creation.
? Resolved a crash with forwarding.
? Resolved an issue where the Speech display waits for previous message to complete causing a CPU drain
? Resolved a crash with CFErrorGetDomain for WebKit Display Styles.
? Fixed duplicate listings of display plugins on reinstall.
? Notification-Callback-Target is now respected, and used, even without the method header.
? Worked around problems with corrupt history databases.
? Fixed a sorting problem when deleting a single entry in the history list