The Kawai-EX Pro sample Library is a fabulous, powerfull and bright 9-foot (276cm) KAWAI EX concert grand piano that used to be in the Kennedy center in Washington DC (upgrade version from the Kawai-EX LITE to the Kawai-EX PRO). Formats: KONTAKT, HALION, MACHFIVE, SFZ.
KAWAI-EX PRO can be used with :
MOTU MachFive 3.
Kontakt sampler full version (the free kontakt player will only let you use it as a demo). Versions for kontakt 2 to 4 are included.
The ASPlayer that works as AU or VST on MAC and PC, this version is fully working but has a little less features than the kontakt version, and more than the other samplers.
The EXS24 sampler that comes with Logic pro (and in Garageband if you do the following: Place the .exs file and the samples in the Sampler Instrument directory and the Sampler files folders in the Library/Application support/GarageBand/Instument Library/Sampler/ Directory.).
Steinberg Halion 3.
The free Cakewalk SFZ player or any other sfz player.
• 17,49 Go of stereo samples, recorded at 24 bits, 48khz from concert KAWAI-EX Grand Piano.
• The Kawai-EX PRO sample Library is a fabulous 9-foot (276cm) KAWAI EX concert grand piano that used to be in the Kennedy center in Washington DC.
• This Library is the result of a collaboration with Lance Herring
• 17,49Go sample bank, no loops Recorded at 24Bits/48Khz
• 5 "pedal up" layers, 5 "pedal down" layers, and 15 release samples per note.
• Multiple mic position and mixing from the nalkxava interface.
• Multiple releases depending on time. They have been carefully picked up for each note to really reproduce the real mechanical behaviour of a note.
• Sympathetic resonance (pedal down samples).
• Thumps samples and Automatic Pedal noises samples.
• Custom kontakt interface that let you modify the response of the piano as well as its tone and the volume of the releases and the pedal.
• Ability to save polyphony by enabling / disabling each position.
• KONTAKT 3 (optimized for Kontakt 3.5). Easy to use KONTAKT interface.