Clarify 1.1.2 (Build 7) | Mac Os X | 13 MB
Image capture, image editing and text authoring, together at last! Many screen capture applications let you work with one picture at a time. But combining multiple screenshots into clear documents is a pain. It's such a pain that most of us don't take the time to do it, even though we KNOW our clients, co-workers and friends would like us to use more pictures when we are trying to help them. Clarify gets rid of all of the hassle and frustration of creating documents out of screenshots. Say goodbye to working with multiple screen capture, image editing and word processing applications and say hello to instant productivity.
• Capture windows or regions
• Import photos or other image files
• Assemble multiple images or screen captures into a document
• Easily reorder screen captures
• Easily replace images (Clarify remembers the size and location of the original capture making updates a snap)
• Crop and resize images
• Add borders or picture frames
• Add arrows, boxes, circles, highlights, text annotations and numbers
• Blur out sensitive information
• Export as PDF
• Export individual images or all images in a document
• Share online via Dropbox or Clarify-it.com
• Copy RTF content to emails, word processing documents or Evernote
Requirements: OS X 10.6.6 or later
Fixed crash that occurred when drawing line annotations.
Fixed a potential drag/drop crash.
Certain text formatting combinations no longer break PDF export.
Code blocks with empty lines in them no longer break PDF export.
URLs with "&" in them no longer break PDF export.
# character in filename would generate an error when exporting to PDF. This character is now replaced with "-" when exporting.
If an error occurred while initializing a screen capture session it was not handled properly.
Clicking on a step annotation while editing the step tile in the Navigation column no longer causes an error.
Fixed an issue that could cause an error when previewing PDF templates.
Clicking on an image while a text editor is open will no longer create annotations (e.g. when the sequence tool is selected).
Clicking in the toolbar background would not close an open field.
Undoing annotation property changes was not redrawing the view.
Document dirty state was not being visually updated after changing certain annotation properties.
Fixed the Windows version information in the Email Feedback email subject.
Clicking on a registration URL now works even if the expired trial dialog is displayed in Clarify.
You can now use [[File_Name]] in the footer text of a PDF template. The name of the PDF file will be inserted when exported.
In PDF and Dropbox output code blocks now have a smaller font, have more intelligent line breaking and have a border/background.