Flux is an advanced HTML5 Web Design application, capable of creating stunning sites from scratch. Flux isn't a template based solution, it's a creative design environment. Flux has comprehensive support for HTML and CSS, including Image Maps, CSS Gradients, custom fonts, and almost everything else.
If you’d rather type your code, you can do that too. The objects you create in the Code Editor will appear on the page as soon as you stop typing, they can then be edited using the WYSIWYG display.
Flux doesn’t make a distinction between typed code, or objects created by Flux, you can create anyway you like, and Flux will understand.
The Flux Code Editor has syntax highlighting for HTML and CSS, auto-completion and line numbering.
Flux can edit sites directly off an FTP or SFTP site, so you can make quick changes even quicker. All elements from a DIV to a PARAM to a CSS Rule can be edited in the Inspector. Flux supports Plugins, most CODA plugins work great in Flux.
New in Version 4
- New in Version 4Embedded Inspector
- Do everything from a single window. FreeCode
- FreeCode allows you to code however you want, but still allows you to make changes visually.
- All New FTP
- FTP and SFTP completly re-written, rock solid and dependable. Gradients
- A graphical CSS gradient editor makes this complex area simple, and you can easily export the gradients as images for backwards compatibility.
- Image Maps
- Full support for MAP and AREA tags, complex poylgons can be easily manipulated. AutoComplete
- AutoComplete knows your code, completing tags, colors, even image paths.
Home Page - http://www.theescapers.com
Download from FilePost