VMware today announced the immediate availability of VMware Fusion 5, the latest version of the company's virtualization software that allows users to run Windows and other operating systems virtualized alongside their native OS X operating systems. Optimized for both OS X Mountain Lion and Windows 8, Fusion 5 contains over 70 new features.
- Designed for Mountain Lion GÇô Run Windows on Mountain Lion and search Windows programs in Launchpad, use GÇ£AirPlay MirroringGÇ¥ to stream Mac and Windows applications on an HDTV and get VMware Fusion notifications in Mountain LionGÇÖs notification center.
- Windows 8 Optimization GÇô VMware Fusion 5 supports Windows 8 standard, pro and enterprise editions so consumers can optimize the new Windows 8 GÇ£MetroGÇ¥ environment directly on a Mac.
- Enhanced Mac Support GÇô Support for the latest Mac technologies include compatibility with Mountain Lion, retina display optimization, USB 3 connectivity, and improved support for large memory Macs.
- Next Generation Performance GÇô Performance enhancements include up to 40% faster general performance speeds compared to the previous version of the product, improved power management for longer battery life and faster 3D graphics.
- Additional Functionalities GÇô New, powerful ways to experience Windows on a Mac are available through an updated virtual machine library that enables seamless transitions between multiple operating systems, one click snapshots with improved graphical appearance, a brand new graphics driver for Linux 3D desktops, and a new embedded learning center for immediate support.
http://extabit.com/file/27a46zk6uzitw/VMware-Fusion-5.0.0 + Serials.part1.rar
http://extabit.com/file/27a46zk6uzsdw/VMware-Fusion-5.0.0 + Serials.part2.rar
http://extabit.com/file/27a46zk6uzyms/VMware-Fusion-5.0.0 + Serials.part3.rar