ProKon - Engineering calculator with multiple conversion and calculation modules
ProKon is an impressive engineering units conversion utility for Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP. It supports over 400,000 conversions, in 26 different categories, both to and from the SI (metric), Imperial (English), and U.S. Customary systems. Many specialized calculation modules are included covering a wide variety of engineering and business topics. A pop-up scientific/financial/geometry calculator with tape is included.
A comprehensive tool that will enable you to perform numerous types of unit conversions. ProKon will turn out to be a very useful and impressive unit conversion tool considering it supports over 400,000 conversions, in 26 different categories, both to and from the SI (metric), Imperial (English), and U.S. Customary systems. Many specialized ancient and archaic units are also available.
ProKon provides a periodic table of the elements (with pertinent data on each element) and many mathematical formulas, along with the density of over 625 different materials - some common and some not so common. Context sensitive help is easily accessed throughout the program, and you can easily copy
converted values to the Clipboard for pasting into other applications. ProKon features an additional 55 modules for a wide variety of scientific, construction and educational calculations.
Here are some key features of "ProKon":
· Capable of more than 400,000 different conversions.
· More than 60 additional calculation modules included.
· Includes a periodic table with pertinent information on each element.
· Scientific/Financial calculator with scrollable tape and integrated help.
· Material density class giving metric and Imperial densities of more than 600 common materials.
· Geometry class providing helpful hints for solving common geometric problems.
· Custom Conversion class for adding conversions that might not be included in ProKon.
· All conversion info can be printed or copied to clipboard and file.
· Comprehensive help is available throughout the program.
· Excellent teaching tool for anyone learning the metric system.
· Conversion results can be displayed graphically.
· Windows XP Themes enabled.
Download: 5.84 MB
Pass : www.dl4all.com