Stereoscopic Player 1.5.3 Portable Multilanguage | 5.33 MB
Stereoscopic Player is a versatile 3D movie player. It allows you to play stereoscopic videos and DVDs (external decoder required) and also allows you to watch live video from a capture device. Since it is based on DirectShow, it can handle almost any media format, for example AVI, MPEG, WMV and ASF. Videos can be coded in several different stereoscopic formats.
• Easy-to-use user interface
• Supports Video for Windows (.avi), MPEG-1 (.mpg) and Windows Media (.wmv, .asf) format
• Supports Windows Media Dual Stream files
• Supports separate left/right files
• Digital Rights Management (for stereoscopic Windows Media files only)
• Playback of any other format supported by third party DirectShow decoders
• Windows Media 7.1 and 5.1 multichannel audio decoding
• Windows Media streaming
• 3D-DVD playback 1
• Live playback from capture devices (TV card, DV camcorder, ...)
• Built-in video library stores settings for each movie
• Retrieves data from stereoscopic metadata servers
• Import and export of stereoscopic metafiles
• Command line control
• OLE automation
• Compatible with Windows Media Center IR remote control
Version 1.5.3 (December 14, 2009)
Added support for new iZ3D glasses.
Added support for separate left/right still image files.
Added kiosk mode.
Added option to set slideshow interval.
Added trace to error log files.
Added GetZoom and SetZoom OLE Automation commands.
Added MJPEG Decompressor as default MJPEG video decoder.
Changed settings dialog.
Changed behavior of 'full screen unscaled' command: now sets zoom to 100%.
Changed: Moved anaglyph and iZ3D viewing methods to submenus.
Fixed crashes when viewing stills on graphics cards with small memory.
Fixed wrong colored pixels on the border of the screen.
Homepage - www.3dtv.at