SweetScape 010 Editor is a professional-grade text editor and hex editor designed to quickly and easily edit any file or drive on your computer. Combining an easy-to-use interface with a whole range of editing tools, 010 Editor is a valuable tool for anyone working with text or binary files.
- View and edit any binary file on your hard drive (unlimited file size) and text files including Unicode files, C/C++ source code, etc.
- Unique Binary Templates technology allows you to understand any binary file format.
- Find and fix problems with hard drives, floppy drives, memory keys, flash drives, CD-ROMs, processes, etc.
- Analyze and edit binary data with powerful tools including Find, Replace, Find in Files, Binary Comparisons, Checksum/Hash Algorithms, Histograms, etc.
- Powerful scripting engine allows automation of many tasks (language is very similar to C).
- Import and export your binary data in a number of different formats.
The following is a list of fixes in version 3.0.2 of 010 Editor:
- Automatically hide empty floating tab group on startup.
- Fixed crash with inspector when displaying certain characters.
- Fixed focus issues when loading files via the Windows explorer right-click menu.
- Fixed potential crash with -exit command line option.
- Bug fix for Keep File Time functionality.
- Fixed crash closing deleted files in certain cases.
- Allow custom read/write functions to work with equivalent types.
Download: 5.5 MB