Picture Cutout Guide 2.9 Portable | 4 Mb
The Picture Cutout Guide application was developed to be a program that will allow users to separate objects from the background and makes a photomontage. Picture Cutout Guide allows you to change the size or aspect ratio of an image keeping the "important" features intact and remove objects from photo without visible traces.
To create avatars and Photoshop are often required to cut the object (person, animal, car, etc.) from one image and move to another. The difficulty of separation is usually the object from the background, often performed quite complex programs that require detailed study and special skills. Program Picture Cutout Guide will give you the opportunity to be creative and make your photo montage without special training.
In order to separate the subject from the background you need to specify the approximate boundary of the discharge of the object. The size of the tool can be modified (slider or mouse wheel). This allows you to specify the border of large parts with a wide brush, and small parts - a narrow. After pressing the "separate", the program identifies the exact boundary. If there are errors, you can manually restrict the approximate boundary in the right place and repeat the separation. Then you can apply effects to the background, keep the cut object, and then apply it to any other image. The object can be rotated to change its size and proportions reflect the vertical and horizontal.
- Picture Cutout Guide allows you to add effects to the background.
- You can perform dimming, blur, fill with background color or make it monochrome.
- Blurring and darkening will focus on the main object, remove rough patches or unwanted noise, will give an interesting effect photography.
- The degree of darkening and blur changing sliders that allows you to quickly find the right value.
- Fill color and monochrome can be done with any color from the palette offered in the program.
- Also, you can swap the object and background, in this case all the effects you can apply to the main object.
- Functions of the rotation and resizing an object cut can be used with imagination. For example, we have one fish, "fill" a tank!
The program stores all the objects you cut, you can always quickly apply for photomontage. Picture Cutout Guide is easy to use interface, the ability to go back to any number of steps back. All features are shown in the demo that will allow you to quickly master the program and begin work on your photos.