Lunascape Web Browser v6.7.1 ORION Portable | 83.7 MB
Japanese Internet browser Lunascape supports just three of the most popular engine for processing and display web pages - Gecko (used in Firefox), Trident (used in Internet Explorer) and WebKit (used in Safari and Chrome). The authors of the browser to position it as an alternative to installing multiple programs to surf the web on a computer.
Lunascape is a very modern and handy tool for web surfing. The program has not only functions of browsing, but also tools such as support for RSS-streams, podcasts, reading, storing the contents of web forms, support for mouse gestures. An additional feature of Lunascape include having access to a great setting for each engine.
Your browser Lunascape implemented:
-Ability to quickly switch between the three available engines
-Choice of engine: when you open a Web site, you can specify with which of the three engines should open-
-The possibility of adopting a particular page of a particular engine
-Recommendations for use of the engine, more suitable for displaying a web page
-Ability to compare the appearance and behavior of Web pages with different rendering technology
-Protection from crashes and failures (in case of an error on any Web page, close only one tab, and not the whole browser)
-The ability to import settings, Internet Explorer (Firefox extensions are not supported)
-Support for RSS-streams and podcasts
Support special mouse movements (gestures) to facilitate navigation
-Auto-save input in web forms data
-A library of plug-ins
-A library of visual themes (skins)
-Preservation of screenshots of web pages in a format. png (the visible part of web pages and web pages all)
The mass of other tools to facilitate Web surfing.
The basic functionality of the browser:
* Compatibility with Firefox Add-ons as an extension to the existing additions and Lunascape IE plug-ins. Import settings, profiles, favorites, bookmarks, extensions, etc, of the installed Internet Explorer and Firefox.
* Support for functions not only browse the web, but also tools such as: RSS-flows, Podcast (podcasts), preserving the content of Web pages.
* Support for fast switching between the three available engines Trident, Gecko and Webkit, the engine choice - when you open a website, you can specify with which of the three engines should open the possibility of fixing the engine for a particular page, the individual settings for each engine, the ability to Compare the appearance and behavior of Web pages with different rendering technology.
* Multivkladochnost and multi-window.
* Protection from crashes and failures (in case of an error on any web page, close only one tab, not the whole browser).
* Customizable pop-up blocker.
* Auto-save input in web forms data.
* Automatic deletion of personal data and traces on the Internet.
* Customize the toolbar.
* Support for special mouse movements (gestures).
* Flexible settings let you customize to your liking up to 100 parameters.
* Supported by the installation of the browser on removable media (Portable).
Features of the browser:
* Dynamic Manager Favourite - You can get access to instant favorites from the side of the "Favorites".
* RSS Reader - Click here to subscribe to the feed RSS? Just drag and drop it in the "Favorites" and then will receive the latest news automatically. This version is already subscribed to: News Yandex, Novosti@Mail.ru, Lenta.ru, YouTube.
* Multi-Search Bar - enter keywords for which you want to search in the search bar and select the search engine drop-down list. You can also easily add your own search engine.
* Many plug-ins - Plug-ins extend the functionality of Lunascape. The current version already supports IE and Firefox plug-ins in addition to their own.
* Design - in one click you can change the design of the browser. Skins are available for download at the office. site.