R-Studio is a family of powerful, cost-effective disk recovery software. Originally developed by R-Tools Technology, Inc. for experienced data recovery professionals, R-Studio has been redesigned as a scalable, user-friendly all-in-one data recovery tool. By coupling our most advanced file recovery and disk repair technology with an intuitive user-interface, R-Studio provides enterprise and professional-level data recovery specialists the tools they need without hindering the experience of entry-level users.
R-Studio runs on Mac, Windows, and Linux * and can recover data from local disks, removable disks, heavily corrupted disks, unbootable disks, clients connected to a local area network or the Internet. As a highly scalable, flexible, and deployable data recovery solution, R-Studio is an invaluable tool for data recovery operations large and small.
No matter the platform of the host or client or the physical location of the disk, R-Studio can quickly and effectively recover lost data from damaged, formatted, repartitioned, or deleted disks.
R-Studio's key data recovery features include:
• Drive recovery for all major file systems, including FAT12/16/32/exFAT, NTFS, NTFS5 (created or updated by Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008/Win7), HFS/HFS+ (Macintosh), Little and Big Endian variants of UFS1/UFS2 (FreeBSD/OpenBSD/NetBSD/Solaris) and Ext2/Ext3/Ext4 FS (Linux).
• Recovery of damaged or corrupted partitions.
• Recovery of data from repartitioned or formatted hard drives and disks.
• Raw file search (scan for known file types) with custom user-defined file types.
• Advanced file previewer; estimate chances for successful disk recovery before you buy.
• Flexible, scalable file search capabilities - makes both big and small file recovery jobs easy.
• Smart processing of bad sectors.
• Backup and recovery disk imaging (local or over network). Image files are compatible with R-Drive Image software.
• Bootable R-Studio Emergency (start-up) version can securely wipe any data storage device (hard disks, Flash drives, external drives, etc.) for reuse, disposal or transfer; even works on computers that won't boot.
• Drive recovery over local area network (LAN) or Internet.
• Professional RAID reconstruction features that meet or exceed competing stand-alone array reconstructor products.
• Advanced text/hexadecimal editor with support for various data patterns like boot records, master file tables (MFT), etc. Such patterns may be custom-created.
• Advanced disk copy module.
Home Page - http://www.r-studio.com/
Download from FilePost