HTTrack Website Copier httrack v3.46-1 Portable | 4.96 MB
It allows you to download a World Wide Web site from the Internet to a local directory, building recursively all directories, getting HTML, images, and other files from the server to your computer. HTTrack arranges the original site's relative link-structure. Simply open a page of the "mirrored" website in your browser, and you can browse the site from link to link, as if you were viewing it online. HTTrack can also update an existing mirrored site, and resume interrupted downloads. HTTrack is fully configurable, and has an integrated help system.
WinHTTrack is the Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Seven release of HTTrack, and WebHTTrack the Linux/Unix/BSD release.
* New: UTF-8 filenames handling
* Fixed: fixed bug in handling of update/continue with erased files or renamed files, leading to "Unexpected 412/416 error (Requested Range Not Satisfiable)" and/or "Previous cache file not found" (-1)" errors
* Fixed: escape characters >= 128 when sending GET/HEAD requests to avoid server errors
* Fixed: do not use "delayed" extensions when the mirror is aborting
* Fixed: generate error pages when needed (Brent Palmer)
* Fixed: parsing issue with js files due to "script" tags (Vasiliy)
* Fixed: anonymous FTP without password (Luiz)
* Fixed: Makefile issues regarding parrallel build and examples (Sebastian Pipping)
* Fixed: removed deprecated and annoying "Accept-Charset" header in requests (Piotr Engelking )