ZBrush is a digital sculpting and painting program that has revolutionized the 3D industry with its powerful features and intuitive workflows. Built within an elegant interface, ZBrush offers the world’s most advanced tools for today’s digital artists. With an arsenal of features that have been developed with usability in mind, ZBrush creates a user experience that feels incredibly natural while simultaneously inspiring the artist within. With the ability to sculpt up to a billion polygons, ZBrush allows you to create limited only by your imagination.
Designed around a principle of circularity, the menus in ZBrush work together in a non-linear and mode-free method. This facilitates the interaction of 3D models, 2D images and 2.5D Pixols in new and unique ways.
ZBrush gives you all of the tools needed to quickly sketch out a 2D or 3D concept and then take that idea all the way to completion. You can create realistic renders directly in ZBrush with lighting and atmospheric effects. With the many powerful export options, you can easily prepare your model for 3D printing or use within any other digital application.
Because ZBrush users are enabled by its powerful software processing, you can sculpt and paint with millions of polygons with out having to worry about purchasing expensive graphics cards. It is for this reason why ZBrush is used by everyone from art enthusiast to major film and games studios.
Leave technical hurdles and steep learning curves behind, as you sculpt and paint with familiar brushes and tools. Download a full trial today and see why ZBrush is a tool created by artists for artists.
Imagine a world where your tools are as diverse as your design needs. The new ZBrush 4R4 gives you more; more of what matters, more freedom and more design possibilities than ever before.
ZBrush 4R4 Feature List
- QRemesher Automatic quad-based retopology for full or partial models, including Curve Guide and density control features.
- Topology Brush to create simple or complex base meshes on the fly. It may also be used for manual retopology.
- Curve Snap Surface creates ruled surfaces for quick wall-type shapes. Thickness is based on your curve strokes.
- Replace part of your mesh by inserting another object or surface. Among other things, this makes it possible to create more complex base meshes without the need for 3rd party software.
- Enhancements to the existing Mesh Insert Brushes and introduction of: IMM Insert Multi Mesh brushes. The latter brush type makes building libraries of replacement parts within a single brush possible. These brushes may be selected as replacement parts or for insertion via Dynamesh.
- New Curve engine with more control and features including curve extension, cutting and deformation. Curves may be used by the Mesh Insert features to replicate a shape. They are also used by Topology brushes, Tubes brushes or with any of your custom brushes.
- New Tri IMM Tri Part Multi Mesh option for the Mesh Insert brushes. This is used to create chain-type objects that replicate a segment any number of times between separate start and end cap elements. Create zippers, bracelets, chains, straps and more.
- DynaMesh can now be used to combine SubTools. A new PolyGroup option has been added to designate SubTools for subtraction based Boolean-type operations when merging via DynaMesh.
- Transpose now shows world axis orientation switches, an easier way to align the Transpose line with your object’s surface normal, as well as new Shrink and Inflate operations.
- An Undo History may now be saved with your Project. A maximum of 10,000 undo steps are now available.
- The new Forward and Backward Movies options use the saved Undo History to replay your entire sculpting session. This may be recorded as a movie, and a number of settings are available to make the playback more watchable.
- Floor Grid with Reference Images: Load images onto the working plane grids to help create a model based on blueprints or other references.
Home page - http://www.pixologic.com/