Adobe® Dreamweaver® CS6 web design software provides an intuitive visual interface for making and editing HTML websites and mobile apps. Use fluid grid layout designed for cross-platform compatibility to create adaptive layouts. Review designs with Multiscreen Preview before publishing.
See the top new features in Dreamweaver CS6
Find out more about fluid grid layout, enhanced jQuery Mobile support, CSS3 transitions, and other features introduced in this latest version of the leading software for designing and editing websites and mobile apps.
Build online businesses
Develop complex e-commerce sites without writing any server-side code by integrating with the Adobe Business Catalyst® platform (available separately). Set up and host free trial sites.
Design, develop, and deliver websites and mobile apps efficiently with faster FTP transfers and improved image editing. Build mobile apps with updated support for jQuery Mobile and Adobe PhoneGap™ frameworks.
Transfer large files more efficiently with improved FTP performance in Adobe® Dreamweaver® CS6 software. Updated Live View and Multiscreen Preview panels render HTML5 code so you can check your work.
Fluid grid layout
Create cross-platform and cross-browser-compatible web designs using the CSS3-based fluid grid layout system. Work faster and more efficiently as you develop projects using clean, industry-standard code for a wide range of devices and computers. Visually construct complex web designs and page layouts without getting buried in code.
Improved FTP performance
Save time uploading larger files with the reengineered multithreaded FTP transfer tool. Upload site files faster and more efficiently to speed production time.
Adobe Business Catalyst integration
Use the integrated Business Catalyst panel in Dreamweaver to connect and edit sites you build with Adobe Business Catalyst (available separately). Build e-commerce sites with the hosted solution.
Enhanced jQuery Mobile support
Build native mobile apps for iOS and Android platforms using updated support for jQuery Mobile. Build apps to reach mobile audiences while streamlining your mobile development workflow.
- Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon® 64 processor
- Microsoft® Windows® XP with Service Pack 2 (Service Pack 3 recommended); Windows Vista® Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise with Service Pack 1; or Windows 7
- 512MB of RAM
- 1GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash storage devices)
- 1280x800 display with 16-bit video card
- Java™ Runtime Environment 1.6 (included)
- DVD-ROM drive
- QuickTime 7.6.6 software required for HTML5 media playback
- This software will not operate without activation. Broadband Internet connection and registration are required for software activation, validation of subscriptions, and access to online services.* Phone activation is not available.
Home Page - http://www.adobe.com/products/dreamweaver.html