SolidWorks - computer-aided design, engineering analysis and manufacture of products of any complexity and purpose. Also present in the assembly SolidWorks Routing 2012 - Module design of pipelines.
Compatibility with Vista: unknown
Compatible with Windows XP: If you installed the Microsoft. NET Framework versions 1.1, 2.0, 3.5SP1
Crack: Create shortcuts
System Requirements: Windows 7 or Windows XP
SolidWorks Routing 2012
Year / Date of Release: 2012
System Requirements: SolidWorks 2,012 x32, x64
SolidWorks - computer-aided design, engineering analysis and manufacture of products of any complexity and purpose.
SolidWorks is the core of an integrated set of enterprise automation, through which the support of the product life cycle in accordance with the concept of CALS-technologies, including bi-directional data exchange with other Windows-based applications and the creation of online documentation.
Depending on the class of tasks customers are three basic system configurations: SolidWorks, SolidWorks Professional and SolidWorks Premium.
SolidWorks is the CAD developer SolidWorks Corp. (USA), an independent division of Dassault Systemes (France) - the world leader in high-tech software.
Developments SolidWorks Corp. characterized by high levels of quality, reliability and productivity, which in combination with qualified support SolidWorks makes the best decision for the industry.
Extras. Information: The program portable. But need activation. To activate you need to create with the downloaded. Exe-file icon to run the Activator and change the properties of the shortcut: In the "Object" at the end of a single indentation add sw2010-2012.activator.ssq If the field "Target" text enclosed in quotation marks, indentation should be done for the right quotes
After that start with the shortcut Activator (7-ke - on behalf of the administrator) and activate the program. Windows will appear, which you should answer "Yes", except for the activate SW2010 and SW2011. Last window - with the wish of good luck. After this, run the program itself with the downloaded. Exe-file, on the 7-ke - on behalf of the administrator. Later, you can start to make "no admin", double-click
To start eDrawing need to create a shortcut, as described above, but instead of sw2010-2012.activator.ssq insert EModelViewer
Activation BuiltWorks, Logopress and SheetMetalWorks:
1. Activate and run SW
2. Create a shortcut to the TC (Total Commander) as described above, only in the Target box, enter totalcmd
3. TC run on behalf of the administrator and from following the path: Users - Viktor (you, of course, another Nick) - Documents - Lz0
and run lz0-builtworks.exe. The window in which to perform the items from the second (2.) To end.
The first (1.) Has already been completed
When all the points of the instructions will be activated BuiltWorks
Serial number: 41510-41510-TEAM1-LINE2-ZER03 Its better copy as combined ZER03 can make a mistake
and instead of numbers (0), type the letter (O), that is not the same thing. Need figure, strangely enough ...
4. From the running TC are on the way: Users - Viktor (you have another Nick) - Documents - and open SPI.txt.
It Installation SPI SheetMetalWorks. items 1. and 2. has been completed.
Start from step 3.
5. From the running TC are on the way: Users - Viktor (you have another Nick) - Documents - CrackLogopress
The file readme.txt instructions on how to activate an already established Logopress
6. RnB - already installed and disinfected
7. The file ToolBox.txt - Installation gostovskogo toolbox (it just already installed in the assembly). To return to the mother to return the toolbox I've found the folder trans_xml_SW in place and change the path to toolbox.
SolidWorks Routing 2012
A library of standard parts and steam pipes (GOST, OST) for SolidWorks Routing 2012 - Module design of pipelines.
Parts built with parametric tables, where:
• Green cells - the variables;
• The gray cells - formulas and references;
• Red cells - the errors identified in the Standard and OST, the collision;
• The orange cells - reference data;
• White cells - tabulations state standards and core.
Choosing the path location for the library
In the SolidWorks go to "Tools" menu, select the item "Settings ...".
In the window in the "User Settings", select the item "File Locations".
The drop-down list is the item "Design Library".
In the box below shows the path to the default folder, where you can copy the downloaded files. If not satisfied with this, you can manually specify the path to the folder with downloaded files through the "Add ..."
Now the design of parts and components go in the right pane and select the tab "Design Library" where the folder containing the library.
Setting Auto Search Associations
All the necessary files used in association to be present in the assembly.
For proper operation of associations of all downloaded files are placed in the same folder, the path to it prescribes see above.
In the "User" in "External Links" put a checkmark in the "Search for external links in the folder list of documents."
With auto parts in the assembly unit in the drop down menu of the "Start document with a link" select "Ask", "All" or "Just change" depending on your preference.
• The "Steam lines" all the details of taps have straight sections of equal minimum value D +200 mm. If necessary, change the length of the straight sections and bending angle in the parameter to change the corresponding row of cells in green.
• The details of steam with a mark "in the title is no intermediate configurations with angles less than 90 degrees bend, such performances are rarely applied in practice.
• In the field "Name" parameter tables are all of details beyond the control of the supervisory bodies.
• The details of supports and hangers are no configuration using austenitic steels, as the number of collisions in the GRL is through the roof, and the details themselves rarely used in practice.