Readon TV Movie Radio Player 220.127.116.11 Portable | 68 Mb
The program Readon TV Movie Radio Player allows you to listen to radio, watch TV broadcasts and access to latest movies on the internet. All you need is a Windows PC and an Internet connection. There is no need for a PC TV card because the TV channels are streamed through your internet connection. This is probably the best and yet free internet TV and radio you can get.
* Thousands of TV and Radio channels.
* Latest movies!
* Live sports!
* A rich variety of TV channels including movies, kids, news, general TV, music videos, etc.
* A rich variety of Radio channels including pop, jazz, classical etc.
* Able to record music from radio and MTV channels into MP3 files so that you can enjoy them in your favourite MP3 player.
* Record your favourite TV shows into asf video format.
* Adult video search engines (thousands of videos).
* Flash games search engine (thousands of games).
* Able to set password to prevent viewing of objectionable contents.
* Automatic updating of channel lists.
Whats new in [18.104.22.168] 27.03.2010:
1. Ablilty to record TV channels into MP4, WMV and FLV format.
2. Ability to record radio stations with VLC into mp3 format.
3. Readon Player can now work as a video converter.
4. Ablilty to rename channel name, genre and country of channels listed in TV/Radio favorites.
5. User can now open a video with SRT subtitle file.
6. Fix a potential crash when stopping a VLC streaming channel.
7. User can now add Freedocast channel to their TV/Radio lists.*
8. Improved method of adding UStream channel.
9. Able to display the current channel playing in MSN messenger's personal message. This feature can be disabled in the settings menu (default is on).
10. Stopping a livestream channel will automatically delete the flash swf file from the cache associated with it.
*To add a Freedocast channel, go to the page where the channel is hosted in and look for the embed player code. look for the fid field and use the field value as channel id.
For example, the embed code is: