VSO Image Resizer is for those digital photos and images exist in the computer and hope to re-adjust the size, compression, conversion, create a backup, or import pictures of the people designing the perfect tool. Do you ever want to send, move, enlarge or reduce a picture or a pile of pictures with VSO Image Resizer, those with a single click to complete the data load.
How to resize images: The VSO free image resize software organizes your photos by changing their resolution or moving them within your hard drive. VSO Image resizer is the perfect tool for those who store their digital pictures and images on their PC and who want to resize , Compress, convert, create copies, create thumbnails, import or organize photos.
With this free resize image software, you can create e-mail friendly versions of your images, load them faster, move them easily from folder to folder, change their format, edit large numbers of image files / batch image resize and thus save space on your hard drive. Using high resolution 1600×1200 for creating wallpaper or file-sharing you can save your memory. VSO Image Resizer can also change file names using a template and you can add your own watermark with transparency support.
VSO Image resizer is integrated into the Windows explorer shell, right click on your pictures and start working on your pictures!
- Convert between different graphic formats
- Configurable compression / resolution ratio
- Support file formats: Jpeg, gif, bmp, tiff etc
- Support Digital Camera RAW formats: Canon. CR2, Nikon. NEF,. MRW Minolta
- Handle single picture or batch mode
- Customizable templates for renaming files
- You can add your own watermark file
- Reduce size photos perfect for web publishing / share photos by email
- Integrate in windows explorer or works as a stand-alone application
- Fast processing
- Import directly from your memory cards
- Save history of destination folder
- Variable options and settings for advanced users
- Multilingual support
- 0003155: [Bug] WmAlpha parameter doesn't convert values correctly (Phil) - resolved.
- 0003173: [Bug] Recreate folder structure does not work in some cases (Phil) - resolved.
- 0003160: [Bug] Memory hog when processing GIF images (Phil) - resolved.
- 0003159: [Bug] Unconflicting files are renamed when choice is applied to all conflicts (Phil) - resolved.
- 0003158: [Bug] Disable browse button for Resize Original (Phil) - resolved.