Portable EVGA Precision v1.5.0 - Advanced Graphics Tuning || 1.28 MB
Nvidia partner EVGA has just released an updated version of its Precision graphics card tuning and monitoring tool. Coming with support for GeForce 6, 7, 8, 9 and 200 series cards,
EVGA, once again, sets itself apart from the rest with the EVGA Exclusive Precision Overclocking Utility. This program allows you to fine tune your EVGA graphics card for the maximum performance possible, with Core/Shader/Memory clock tuning, real time monitoring support including in-game, Logitech Keyboard LCD Display support, and compatibility with almost all EVGA graphics cards.
* Independent or Synchronous control for fan and clock settings in a multi-GPU system
* Allows up to 10 profiles, and ability to assign hotkeys to these profiles to allow in-game
* Ability to view temperatures in the system tray
* Core/Shader Clock Link/Unlink capability
* Fan Speed manual or auto adjustment
* Real-Time on-screen display support for ingame temp, framerate, and clock monitoring
* Logitech Keyboard LCD Display support
* In-app temp/clockspeed monitoring of GPU's (up to 4 supported)
* Information button shows device, driver, memory size, BIOS Revision and SLI mode
* Ability to choose different skins, with more coming soon
Precision 1.5.0 features:
- New multi-GPU systems control approach. Now Precision gives you independent access to thermal monitoring, overclocking and fan control settings of all GPUs installed in the system regardless of SLI mode status. Please take a note that the previous version settings and profiles are not compatible with version 1.5.0 and will be lost.
- Added new green and dark skin editions.
- New skin format v1.1 adds bitmap effects support to the skin compiler.
- Added multi-GPU core, shader and memory clocks and fan speeds monitoring.
- SLI mode status is detected dynamically and displayed properly in system info when SLI mode is being toggled on the fly during Precision runtime.
- Now Precision displays graphics processor codename in system info.
- Fixed memory clock monitoring for G98 graphics processors family.
- Now Precision is able to detect memory clock frequency generator switching to PCIE bus clock and display correct idle 100MHz memory clock frequency on GeForce 9 and older series graphics cards.
- Added -profile0 ... -profile9 command line switches for loading the profiles.
- EVGA On-Screen Display Server has been updated to version 3.1.2. New server provides improved compatibility with SecuRom protected games when high application detection level is selected and fixes issues with starting the server with no server icon displayed in the system tray area under certain conditions.
- Various internal code cleanups and optimizations.
* Windows XP32/64 or Vista32/64
* EVGA 6, 7, 8, 9 or GTX 200 series graphics card
* Forceware 96.xx or higher drivers