Comfort Typing makes your typing faster and more pleasant. Comfort Typing constantly monitors your keyboard and when it detects a keyword, it replaces the keyword with a predefined text. There are two types of text templates: plain text and RTF (Rich Text Format - as in MS Word, OpenOffice, MS WordPad, etc).
Built-in multilingual word autocomplete function completes words you are typing.
Comfort Typing will help you to quickly complete the following tasks:
* Paste frequently used phrases, signatures, dates, addresses, greetings, passwords, etc.
* Create all kinds of messages and documents using templates.
* Switch the language or layout for the recently typed text.
* Change the language or layout for the selected text.
* Change the case of the selected text: lower case, UPPER CASE, Sentence case., iNVERT cASE , Capitalize Each Word.
Comfort Typing can show the input language flag next to the caret or in the system tray (next to the clock).
You can add various macros to the text templates: keystrokes, date, time, tags for inserting random text from a predefined list, etc.
You can protect your text templates with a strong 448-bit Blowfish encryption.
It is easy to use Comfort Paste in workgroups. To do it, just save the template file to a network resource and configure it to be used on every workstation.
Comfort Typing has powerful features that will help to forget about the routine of your work and speed it up.
! Comfort Typing is also available as part of Comfort Keys which also includes Comfort On-Screen Keyboard and Comfort Clipboard.
It is completely compatible with Microsoft® Windows Vista, XP and 2000.
Home Page - http://www.comfort-software.com
Download: 3.23 MB