A powerful and very popular FTP & FXP Client
FlashFXP is a useful , well knowed and powerful FTP & FXP Client for Windows. It is loaded with features for the power user, but has an intuitive user interface that takes only minutes to master.
Using the FTP protocol, you can transfer files from remote servers to your computer, or even to another remote server. FlashFXP makes it easy to update your Web site, download files from the company server, or even download files from the internet that always seem to fail using your Web browser.
It allows you to transfer files between two sites (FXP), resume incomplete downloads, synchronize directories, schedule multiple tasks, and more.
Few things about it :
· Local and Site to Site File transfers
· FTP Proxy, HTTP Proxy, Socks 4 & 5 support
· Full Featured User Interface with Drag & Drop Support.
Note: If you are using v2.1 you must backup your settings, uninstall v2.1, then install v3.x and import your settings
Here are some key features of "FlashFXP":
· Fully tested and supports gigabit speeds (including Jumbo Frames)
· MODE Z support for on-the-fly streaming compression.
· Support for FEAT and "stat -l" fast directory listing reduces overhead and improves compatibilty.
· Download and
upload speed limiting. Save some of your bandwidth for browsing the web.
· Advanced Skip list.
· Optional caching of remote directory lists.
· Includes OpenSSL Libraries 0.9.7g.
· Automatic support for One Time Password (OTP) S/KEY.
· Strong encryption (Blowfish) can be applied to the site manager to protect your information.
· Connect to sites using SSL/TLS encryption for added security.
· SSL Site-to-Site (SSCN) Transfers.
· Site to Site (FXP) Transfers.
· Fully recursive file transferring (uploading, downloading, site to site).
· Firewall support, allowing you to define a set range of local ports, or bind to a specific IP.
· FTP Proxy, HTTP Proxy, Socks 4, 5 support. (WinGate, WinProxy, MS Proxy, etc).
· Internal ident server.
· Per Site Connectivity modes support.
· PRET support for distributed FTP servers.
· Simple (FTP-Only) and Advanced (FXP) views.
· Advanced queue control.
· Transfer Graph (only ftp transfer speeds can be graphed).
· Multi-Proxy Server Manager.
· Synchronized browsing allows webmasters to keep local and remote directly listings in synch while browsing.
· Internal Schedule (Transfer or Stop a queue at a specific time).
· Enhanced drag-and-drop functionality.
· Import site listings from Cute FTP, WS_FTP, FTP Explorer, LeapFTP, and Bullet Proof. Including passwords!.
· Optional displaying of Owner/Groups/Attrib.
· Site Stats, keeps track of your uploads/downloads and overall totals.
· Minimizes to system tray.
· List hidden files.
· Folder Bookmarks to provide one click access to any folder.
· Quick backup/restore of all sites/settings.
· Internal text editor for quick edits.
· Remote FTP file search.
· Custom file highlighting; display file masks in user defined colors.
· Calculate the size of all files in a specified path.
· Grouped SITE custom commands.
· Priority transfer list.
· Time Zone setting for Site Manager.
· Selective Transfer feature (transfer only images or just php files).
· Bug report wizard, bug reports are now sent via http to our website rather than over email.
· Roll back on resumed file transfer to prevent corruption.
· Automatically reconnect and resume a transfer from where it left off if the connection is lost or no data is received for a specified period of time.
· Transfer files of all sizes, no 2gb/4gb size limit like some ftp clients.
· Anti-idle keeps connection active.
What's New in This Release:
· Added the ablity to reorder and select SFTP encryption ciphers/MACs. (global and per site)
· Fixed issue with MSLD parsing owner/group/etc
· Several minor bug fixes based on bug reports.
· Updated OpenSSL Dll's to 0.9.8h