Nitro PDF Professional, the complete Adobe Acrobat alternative, enables you to do more with PDF through powerful tools to create, convert, edit, combine, secure, annotate, form-fill, and save 100% industry-standard PDF files. Recipient of multiple best product awards, Nitro Pro is specifically designed for the business user and makes working with PDF faster and easier than ever before! Create PDF files from more than 300 file types and use our one-click functionality to quickly convert commonly-used file types such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, WordPerfect and more. All PDF files created with Nitro PDF Professional are 100% compatible with other PDF viewing applications including Adobe Reader and Adobe Acrobat.
• Create PDF documents from 300+ file types.
• Convert and merge files into the one PDF document.
• Convert documents to PDF in batch.
• Scan paper to PDF.
• One-button PDF creation from Microsoft® Word, Excel®, and PowerPoint®.
• Automatically create 'intelligent' PDF documents with bookmarks, links, metadata, and security from Microsoft
• Copy text with formatting.
• Export PDF for reuse in Microsoft Word, WordPerfect, OpenOffice and more.
• Extract all text and images from PDF documents.
• Batch convert documents.
• Insert and edit text, including font face, size, color and more.
• Edit images - delete, insert, resize, rotate, crop, flip, replace, arrange, and extract.
• Edit image properties - brightness, contrast, color space, and resolution.
• Edit pages - insert, delete, rotate, crop, extract, and replace.
• Split pages of PDF documents based on page groups, page ranges, and bookmark structure.
• Add headers, footers, watermarks, and text to all pages in a document.
• Add Bates numbering across a collection of PDF documents.
• Add and edit bookmarks and links.
• Auto-create bookmarks based on document on the text formatting and headings.
• Auto-create links based on keywords and page numbers.
• Optimize, shrink and repair PDF documents.
• Edit document properties including metadata and initial view settings.
• Highlight text content with the Highlight, Underline, and Cross Out tools.
• Add Sticky Notes, Text Boxes, and Call Out annotations.
• Add freehand drawings with the Pencil tool.
• Add drawing shapes, including lines, arrows, rectangles, ovals, polygons and clouds.
• Apply stamps to pages.
• Attach documents as annotations.
• Add text feedback to your markups.
• Sort and manage comments.
• Filter comments based on type, author, status and checked.
• Print pages with markups.
• Support for all 64-bit versions of Windows.
• A replace text commenting tool.
• Support for 'Show/hide field' action.
• Full support of Unicode fonts (in all areas of the application) including Chinese, Japanese and Korean.
• Integration with Lotus Notes.
• Streamlined deployment for enterprise customers.
Nitro PDF Professional v22.214.171.124(32 Bit):
Nitro PDF Professional v126.96.36.199(64 Bit):