HttpWatch is an HTTP viewer and debugger that integrates with Internet Explorer to provide seamless HTTP and HTTPS monitoring without leaving the browser window. Change the way that you develop, debug and tune web sites today!
* A plug-in HTTP Viewer for Internet Explorer 6 & 7.
* See headers, cookies, caching and POST data
* Detailed information about HTTPS, compression, redirection & chunked encoding
* Real-time page and request level time charts
* Your users and customers can send you log files for free
* Millisecond accurate timings and network level data
New: Improved file handling in IE 7 Protected Mode on Vista. Files can now be saved outside the Temporary Internet Files folder when Protected Mode is active
New: HttpWatch Studio no longer uses file virtualization on Windows Vista and will attempt to save files in the selected location
Fixed: A compatibility warning is no longer displayed by HttpWatch Studio when running on Windows Vista if the Adobe Flash player is not installed
Fixed: An access violation could occur when opening an embedded PowerPoint presentation in Internet Explorer
Fixed: HTML could be incorrectly treated as Flash content when loading some version 4 log files
Home page - http://httpwatch.com