ScreenHunter - A program for capturing, editing and processing images. Proud of its authors, apparently, is a unique feature not even capture images of individual windows, but only certain objects in them. Not unique, but rather rare feature - capture text. This is useful if the standard method for isolating and copying does not work. The program is also integrated graphical editor and the ability to receive images from a scanner. Selections can be not only rectangular, but also represent a rounded rectangle, ellipse, polygon, or an arbitrary contour. Conveniently implemented to work with hot keys. For example, to get a screenshot of the screen you can assign a combination of Ctrl + F1, and to capture the active window - Ctrl + F2. ScreenHunter can automatically resize images.
Other features include:
• Saving images in different formats
• Send screen shots to the email address
• Video Capture
• Capture DirectX and screen savers
• Capture screen MS-DOS programs
• Automatically add to the screenshots border and watermark
• All created screenshots are placed in separate windows
• Capturing images from web-pages and long documents with scrolling
• Ability to receive images from a scanner
• It can automatically adjust the level of transparency
• The program is integrated graphical editor.