IP Net Checker is a network monitoring software that allows you to verify the network connectivity of IP hosts on the Internet and LAN. The program periodically pings, checks TCP ports or HTTP on user specified computers (workstations, servers) or other network devices (routers). It is able to check IP and show notifications when the states of some computers change. You can also view and access shared folders, open web and ftp, ping, trace rout and sending messages. IP Net Checker can generate status log files.
- Max. number of checking IP - 70
- PING/TCP/HTTP checking
- Visual(Box Design, Message Box), Sound(Text Speak,Custom WAV) notifications
- Executing custom actions (commands, applications, BAT File) on status change
- Logging options to text file or csv status log
- Is able to run three IP Net Checker instance on the same computer (parameter: /secondary and /tertiary)