5in1 (x86): 2.88GB | 4in1 (x64): 3.73GB
English These assemblies include all of the editorial board, the foundation - the original images from MSDN. Each system has been updated on June 12, 2012, inclusive, disabled UAC and Hibernation. Upon completion of the installation you get activated and registered english version of Windows 7 SP1, which is being tested for validity by Microsoft.
- 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor with a clock speed of 1 gigahertz (GHz) or higher;
- 1 gigabyte (GB) (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit system), memory (RAM);
- 16 gigabytes (GB) (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit system) hard-disk space;
- DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM driver version 1.0 or higher.
Additional requirements to use certain features:
- Access to the Internet;
- Depending on screen resolution for video playback may require additional memory and a more modern graphics hardware;
- For optimal performance, some games and programs may require a graphics card compatible with DirectX 10 or later versions of it;
- Some of the features Windows Media Center may require a TV tuner and accessories;
- Technologies for Windows Touch and Tablet PCs require specialized equipment;
- For the home team needed a network and computers running Windows 7;
- To record DVD-ROMs and CD-ROM requires a compatible optical drive;
- For the BitLocker technology requires the TPM (TPM) 1.2;
- To function BitLocker To Go requires a USB-flash memory devices;
- For Windows XP Mode requires an additional 1 GB of RAM and 15 GB of free hard disk space;
- To listen to music and working with sound audio needs.
What is the difference 32 of the 64-bit OS?:
For the average PC user is the following:
- If the PC is set to or less than 3GB of RAM, it will be enough regular, 32-bit OS;
- If installed in a PC 4GB or more RAM, you have to put the 64-bit OS.
How to burn a disk image (using Nero Burning ROM):
- Start Nero Burning ROM, covering pre-launch window for the selection of the project, select the menu "Recorder" - "Burn Image";
- In the window that appears, find the necessary disk image and open it. Then select the recording parameters (recording speed to choose the minimum, mandatory) and write the image to disk.
Installation (in brief):
- Set in the BIOS on the first drive, that is, started to boot from it, rather than from the hard drive ...;
- When you see the inscription "Press any key ..." (To be written in Latin) - Press ...;
- Then follow the instructions, select the bit OS installed;
- Select the hard drive, format it and install the system.
In the assembly shown NEXT x86 version of Windows 7 SP1:
In the assembly shown NEXT x64 version of Windows 7 SP1:
Version пїЅUltimateпїЅ - ideal for use in the office. First, it supports applications created for older versions of Windows - such as a favorite by many XP, you can work with familiar programs and at the same time enjoy the benefits of the new Windows 7. Second, you can easily connect to the corporate network and configure remote access to corporate resources. Third, the "Maximum" version is a function of backup and restore, which allows you to make backups of important files. Fourth, the "maximum" supports 35 languages: working at a computer, you also can learn some foreign language. Finally, in this version of Windows 7 uses a powerful system for protecting your data - feature BitLocker encrypts data stored on your hard drive.
Version Professional - allows you to remove obstacles to success. It provides many programs running on Windows XP Windows XP Mode and quickly recover data with automatic backups of your home or corporate network. Besides, you can more easily and securely connect to corporate networks thanks to the joining the domain.
Version Homepremium - offers great opportunities that will ease your home computer to turn in an entertainment center that allows you to create a home network to share music, photos and videos. Also there is the possibility of watching television and record, rewind and pause for viewing at any time.
Version Homebasic - provides a quick and easy access to programs and documents that are used most frequently. Now is the time you spend searching for, you can use to perform the required tasks. With improved navigation system easier and faster to perform daily tasks with Windows 7 Home Basic.
Version Starter - will allow you to work with any number of programs and applications. At the same time, it saves resources on your computer, whether it's a netbook or desktop computer. Simplicity, convenience and efficiency - these are the main advantages of this particular version of Windows 7.
Features of assemblies:
- Automatic activation upon completion of installation;
- The maximum proximity to the original images;
- Integration of the latest updates (at the time of assembly).
The assemblies are based on the following images:
- Nothing is deleted.
- UAC (User Account Control);
- Hibernation (Hibernate).
Upon completion of installation get activated and registered on the English version of Windows 7 SP1, the chosen wording.
Installed updates on July 13, 2012, inclusive.
The assemblies tested for performance. There was also replaced the standard screen installer to work system is not affected. More detailed information on the screenshots.