Paragons Partition Manager provides flawless partitioning operations of all kind: resize, merge, split partitions and redistribute free space, initiate new hard drive, convert to different file systems and much more. With growing hard drive capacity, the need to reasonably split up the space is more important than ever. This easy-to-use partitioning tool is ideal for re-structuring your hard disk for optimal and effective data storage. Optimize the use of disk space and improve the performance of your hard disk easily! This full function tool is suitable for home and professional use. Achieve complete hard disk control with the most advanced partitioning tool! It provides a full range of features that meet your specific partitioning needs, whatever they may be: resizing partitions without data loss, running multiple operating systems, copying partitions to a spare hard drive, solving boot problems, converting file systems and other complex operations. The Bootable Recovery Media ensures data and system access in the event of drive failure.
Partition Manager helps you to:
Enhance computer performance, convert operating systems, defragment partitions, optimize your hard disk partitions cluster size.
Resize, move, hide, merge, restore and convert partitions without data loss.
Install and manage several operating systems on your computer with Boot Manager.
Copy partitions and whole hard drives adopting their size to target partition.
Partition Manager Professional overview
* Redistribute Unused Disk Space – easily resize your partition(s) without any data loss
* Perform advanced partitioning operations: resize/move/copy/merge/undelete partitions
* Change partition properties: hide/unhide, make active/inactive, assign/remove drive letter, change volume label, convert file system, etc.
* Change disk properties: change SID, change primary slots
* Clone hard disks or separate partitions
* Redistribute unused disk space – easily resize your partitions without any data loss
* Volume Explorer (fully embedded within the application) – quickly browse FAT, FAT32, NTFS, Ext2 or Ext3 FS partition, edit or copy files and folders
* Defragment partitions and optimize their cluster size