SUMo (Software Updates Monitoring) is a free tool that can identify the programs you are using and announces when a new update appears. SUMo, which stands for Software Update Monitor. Thanks to SUMo you'll be able to keep your PC up-to-date by using the most recent version of your favorite software ! Unlike build-in auto update features, SUMo tells you if updates are available before you need to use your software.
Features of SUMo:
- Automatic detection of installed software
- Detects required updates / patchs for your software
- Filter / authorize Beta versions (user setting)
- Ignore list : only tracks software YOU want to track
- More compatibility and less false positive than others Update Monitors (according to users feedback ;-)
- Internationalization support.