Professional tool to recover SWF to FLA
New interface (Office 2007 Style) comes out!
Supports Flash CS3 (9.0) and ActionScript 3.0 completely. Optimize the display of ActionScript in Resources Panel
Sothink SWF Decompiler is a professional tool to convert SWF to FLA and extract elements from SWF into variable formats. Compatible with all Flash versions including Flash 6, Flash 7, Flash 8 and Flash CS3 (9.0). Supports both ActionScript 2.0 and 3.0. After the converting, you can get the completed FLA file including linkage, components, *.as, etc.
With SWF Decompiler, you can extract any element of the Flash movie such as shapes, morph shapes, images, sounds, videos, frames, fonts, texts, buttons, sprites and ActionScripts. E.g. you can extract ActionScript as *.as or *.bin file, get sounds as mp3 or wav, images as jpeg, bmp or png, videos as flv, shapes as gls, etc. Both standard SWF and EXE (Flash project) files are supported.
Sothink SWF Decompiler provides a user-friendly interface (Office 2007 Style) . A built-in player enables you to preview the movie and every element before exporting. A thumbnail view enables you to pick element easily. And the interface layout can be customized to meet your needs.
To make SWF Decompiler more appealing, SWF Catcher is offered. It is a free tool that can capture Flash movies online from Internet Explorer or Firefox.
* Provide a user-friendly interface (Office 2007 Style) to quickly browse and play SWF on your hard drive or network.
* Optimize the display of ActionScript in Resources Panel. When decompiling AS3.0, support showing AS Class structure like folder-tree according to its path in package.
* Supports Flash 9 and ActionScript 3.0 completely.
* Converts SWF to FLA stably.
* Full supports Flash 6, Flash 7, Flash 8 and Flash CS3 (9.0).
* Compatible with both ActionScript 2 and ActionScript 3.
* Supports exporting FLA file with ActionScript 3.
* Supports exporting ActionScript in .as format.
* Supports Flash components.
* Decompiles the ActionScript code and generates neat and readable code.
* Shows the script code neatly within the program and exports the ActionScript while converting the swf to FLA.
* Can extract the shapes, sounds, images, sprites, fonts, texts and ActionScript from a Flash movie.
* Can extract the video file from a Flash movie and export it in *.flv format.
* Supports scanning the cache of IE and listing all Flash files you have viewed.
* Enable to browse and preview any resource before exporting.
* Shows detail properties of elements in Flash movies.
* Can be invoked from Windows Explorer.
* User-friendly Explorer-like interface.
* Supplies SWF Catcher for Firefox and SWF Catcher for IE.
* Windows Vista
* Windows 98/Me/NT4.0/2000/XP/2003
Download: 8.38 MB