USB Safely Remove is a comfortable and safe replacement for the standard "Safely Remove Hardware" tool. The program has many features designed for effortless working with hotplug devices (USB, SATA and FireWire).
Some Features :
What makes USB Safely Remove better than the Windows 'Safely Remove Hardware' tool?
- The ability to hide any device from the 'stop' menu.
- Uses real device names and allows renaming.
- Keyboard shortcuts for easy device stopping.
- Unique menu for one-click stop.
- Programs autorun on device plugging/unplugging.
- It tells you why a device cannot be stopped immediately.
Changes in this version:
[*] Documentation was significantly improved
[+] Drive letters displayed for disconnected devices
[-] USB or SATA devices connected to a composite device (e.g. PCMCIA USB or SATA controller) weren't displayed
[-] Program autorun didn't function
[-] Command line command 'wholocks' couldn't be used simultaneously with the GUI version
[i] Command line tool became free for personal use!