DVDInfO Professional is a Windows MFC Application written in Visual C++. It provides information and useful tools for DVD media. Both DVD-R/RW and DVD+R/RW types are supported. It follows in the tradition of DVDInfo, my first dvd application that was very successful. This new version is a result of listening to users criticisms, requests and suggestions, and applying this to the new version. The program is compatible with Windows 95, 98, ME, NT4, Windows 2000 and XP. Windows 95, 98 and ME require that Aspi drivers be already installed.
- New and improved visual interface
- Blu-ray and HD-DVD support
- New System Information feature with accurate cpu speed calculation
- New Samsung PIPO parity scanning
- New Benq fast PIPO scanning for 8x and 16x drives
- New PIPO data & graphical save formats (PNG, GIF, JPG, BMP)
- New Colour options for graphs and plotting via colour picker
- New DVD-RDL, DVD+RDL (Double Layer) support added
- LG, BENQ, NU, NEC, BTC, Liteon, Micro Advantage bitsetting added
- Access to new DVD-R/RW bitsetting functions added by Nu, BTC and Micro Advantage
- New Media revision field added to Media info
- CD/DVD Speed & Error Test functions
- Expanded Drive & Media Info sections.
- Recognition of DDCD, HD-BURN & Mt Rainier technologies
- And More…
This program provides information & tools for:
- Blu-ray and HD-DVD
- DVD+R/RW burners
- DVD-R DL (Double Layer) burners
- DVD+R DL (Double Layer) burners
- DVD-ROM players
Changes in v5.227:
- Added new DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, DVD+R DL Media codes and speeds.
- Thanks to those who tested the Benq changes and fixes.
- Thanks to the 0-Day reporters for pirates, keep it up J
- Fine tuned the fixed Benq scanning routine.
- Removed the small initialising window.
- More minor bug fixes in PIPO scanning for some drives.
- Reverted some code to local buffers.
- Increased some commands buffers from 2048 to 2052 bytes.
- Improved the speed of startup a bit more.
- Improved some error strings when auto activation has a problem.
- Fixed a bug in unknown media requester not showing some mid codes.
OS: windows 2000, XP, Vista