SuperRam 126.96.36.1990 | 5.78 Mb
SuperRam allows you take control of your computer's memory, how physical memory is allocated and help determine the performance of your computer system. Windows routinely allocates memory to applications, games and system processes; over time the memory becomes completely used handling all of these tasks.
With SuperRam, memory management is tuned to maintain computer stability but a greater emphasis is placed on computer performance. Once installed SuperRam begins to monitor the total amount of memory your computer has installed, it also monitors when your computer reaches a threshold of memory to maintain, when that threshold is reached SuperRam immediately will release all memory that it determines can be released on the computer system back to Windows.
When SuperRam is installed any new application, program or game that is opened will use physical memory installed on the computer and placing applications that you opened previously to use virtual memory. This allows software to run with an emphasis on performance when performance is needed; such as when playing games, editing photos/videos, using processor and memory intensive applications.
· Optimizes computer memory by freeing wasted memory back to the computer.
· Works in the background to free memory to reasonable values to maintain system stability.
· Visual representation in system tray which displays computer memory available to the system.
· Fully customizable to the settings and preferences you choose.
· Easy and intuitive user interface which performs memory optimization in real-time.
Download here ...