Koingo Software Librarian Pro 2.0.0 | 11.06 MB
If you're like us, you have managed to create your own mini-library of books, magazines, games, CDs, software titles, and movies. It is difficult to sort through all of them to see which ones you have on file, or to find where you last shelved a particular one. Librarian Pro is a complete personal inventory system! Organize items into smart collections, add them to the in-program Amazon shopping cart, mark them as lent out to friends, and even export for the web or your iPod! Librarian Pro also supports importing from other cataloging applications like Delicious Library and DVDpedia. Search for items in-program on Amazon by author, artist, title, and keyword. Details will automatically fill into new items — including product images! Additionally, up to five Amazon reviews are also retrieved for your reading pleasure. Afterward, even add your own reviews!
- Organize items into smart collections
- Create multiple databases for different locations
- Reload details for items from Amazon
- View a borrowed items list
- Filter out duplicate inventory items
- Shop on Amazon from within the program
- Compatible with Amazon Canada, USA, United Kingdom, Japan, Germany and France
- Sleek Mac-like modern feel and controls
- View item details on the fly in the main window
- Display items in list or icon mode
- Import from Delicious Library
- Import from DVDpedia, Bookpedia, CDpedia, Gamepedia
- Import iTunes Albums
- Import Borrowers from Address Book (Mac OS X)
- Export to the web
- Export to your iPod
- Manage a list of borrower accounts
- Create records for software, music, movies, games, and books!
- Review items with a five-star system
Version 2.0; released on: 2010-04-10
THIS IS A PAID UPDATE OF $9.95 FOR CUSTOMERS OWNING A 1.X LICENSE THAT IS MORE THAN 6 MONTHS OLD.
To order a license, or obtain a free update, visit: http://www.koingosw.com/store-upgrade.php. If you accidentally have upgraded, and wish to stay on version 1.x, visit the "Older Versions" sidebar link on the Librarian Pro page at koingosw.com.
New Feature: Borrowers now have a lot more fields that can be filled in. From address, phone, and e-mail, to city, state, and zip.
New Feature: Items now have a borrowing history.
New Feature: Borrowers now have a borrowing history.
New Feature: Can assign a global late fee.
New Feature: Can now check out items with a due date.
New Feature: Overdue category in the main list.
New Feature: Assign notes when checking in/out items.
New Feature: items which are checked out can now have a late fee that is used when calculating the overdue fee to pay when returning an item.
New Feature: Redesigned the item windows to be much more efficient and more aesthetically pleasing.
New Feature: Automatically return items instead of confirming the return action (barcode scanner window).
Modification: Star icons are now grey.
Modification: Internalized program images.
Modification: Removed the listbox headers in the main window.
Modification: Lists which should not be gradiented are no longer.
Modification: No longer installs templates into the home user folder. Retains them inside the app bundle, and reserves the Application Data folder for new solutions only.
Modification: Enhanced the read/write classes to files for improved error handling.
** New Feature: Completely redesigned gallery view mode (coming in version 2.0.1 in a few days).
Home Page - http://www.koingosw.com/