Complete FL Studio 9 from AiR with all plug-ins.
FL Studio - a popular editor and sequencer for writing music from Image-Line Software.
Music is created by recording and information, audio or MIDI material. The finished composition can be written in the file with a WAV or MP3, which can be heard in most media proigryvaeteley. FL Studio is a sound editor. Ever since its first edition has undergone significant improvements and changes that have contributed to the success of grand FL Studio. In FL Studio contains more than 3900 sound effects that help as composing and editing music. At this time, the company enjoyed more than 80,000 users worldwide. The apparent advantage of FL Studio is its simplicity and accessibility for any beginner musician, unlike professional sequencers such as Cubase or Logic Pro.
Key features FL Studio 9:
• High-quality audio engine for high quality professional audio
• Sophisticated algorithms for interpolation during playback in real time and during rendering
• Support for sound card DirectSound and ASIO
• Support for VSTi, DXi, VST, VST2, DirectX and the Buzz
• Ability to function as a VSTi, DXi and ReWire clients
• Adoption of third-party ReWire clients
• Record audio, control movements and integrated automation events editor in real time
• Advanced mixer with support for 68 lanes and use up to 8 effects per track
• Built-in parametric equalizer, volume and panning for each mixer track
• Multiple built-in high-quality instruments and effects
• Advanced playlist and fully customizable audio track
• Import WAV, OGG, MP3, MID, REX, SYN (SimSynth 1 & 2), DS (DrumSynth), etc. as samples
• Export to 16-bit or 32-bit WAV, OGG or MP3 files
• And many other possibilities
OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
Size: 411.19 Mb