PerpetualBudget System v6.0.15 | 18.9 MB
PerpetualBudget System - a program for the preparation of budget allocation. Designed for small and medium-sized companies and organizations. Provides graphical tools to create and maintain resources. The program works with environments Microsoft Office.
PerpetualBudget is a distributed budgeting application for companies and organizations. It features Budget Builder, a graphical tool for constructing and maintaining budgets. It employs a program managed database to create all Excel workbooks and worksheets needed for the application. It also supports PerpetualBudget running in Windows to allow queries, budget data entry, maintenance and report writing. PerpetualBudget demonstrates the use of "linkless" worksheet templates for remote updating of the budget data from the User Group. The program works seamlessly in the Microsoft Office environment utilizing Excel, Outlook, Access and Windows to deliver a configurable product for any desktop environment.
Technical features and benefits:
• Flexible Budget Structure - to configure your organization
• Create your budget automatically from the GL CoA interface.
• Build worksheets on-demand using Data Block templates and system data
• Drag and drop organizations to new parents
• Multiple profit center structures
• Multiple variance reporting schemes
• Allocations controls - distribute expenses InterCompany and / or IntraCompany.
• Build new budget structures in hours using BudgetBuilder's Interview.
• Capital, Revenue, Department expense, Wage and Orders templates
• Multiple product line support and profit center assignments
• Summaries for Wages, Headcount, Benefits, Capital Additions, Depreciation, Operating Expenses, Sales and Cost of Goods Sold
• Dynamic reporting including Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow.
• Linkless templating insures full portability and maintenance free change automation.
• Orders Forecasting Sub-system - re-configure the forecast templates or territory structure at any time and restore all data from the database.