The new version of VMware Workstation - a powerful solution for software developers and system administrators who create and test network applications class servers operating in different environments, based on technology-based VMware. The unique technology of VMware MultipleWorlds isolates operating systems and applications within the created virtual machines, and the disposal of each virtual machine is a standard PC x86, with its own processor and memory. With this solution you can on one physical computer to conduct processes of development, testing, debugging and running multi-level applications. Also, you will be able to simultaneously maintain new operational systems and legacy applications on one computer, install new or upgrade existing operating systems without performance of operations on partitions of hard disk and restart your computer and much more.
Changes in VMware Workstation 7.1 Build 261024 | 25 MAY 2010:
* OpenGL 2.1 support for Windows 7 and Windows Vista guests — Improves the ability to run graphics-based applications in virtual machines.
* Improved Graphics Performance — Enhanced performance with better benchmarks, frame rates, and improved rendering on Windows 7 and Windows Vista guests allows you to run various graphics-based applications. In addition, major improvements in video playback enable you to play high-resolution videos in virtual machines.
* Automatic Software Updates — Download and install VMware Tools and receive maintenance updates when available.
* Direct Launch — Drag guest applications from the Unity start menu directly onto the host desktop. Double-click the shortcut to open the guest application. The shortcut remains on the desktop after you exit Unity and close VMware Workstation.
* Autologon — Save your login credentials and bypass the login dialog box when you power on a Windows guest. Use this feature if you restart the guest frequently and want to avoid entering your login credentials. You can enable Autologon and use direct launch to open guest applications from the host.
* OVF 1.1 Support — Import or export virtual machines and vApps to upload them to VMware vSphere or VMware vCloud. The VMware OVF Tool is a command-line utility bundled in the VMware Workstation installer. Use this tool along with VMware Workstation to convert VMware .vmx files to .ovf format or vice versa. VMware recommends that you use the OVF command-line utility. For more information, see the OVF Web site and OVF Tool User Guide.
* Eight-Way SMP Support — Create and run virtual machines with a total of up to eight-processor cores.
* 2TB Virtual Disk Support — Maximum virtual disks and raw disks size increased from 950GB to 2TB.
* Encryption Enhancements — VMware Workstation includes support for Intel's Advanced Encryption Standard instruction set (AES-NI) to improve performance while encrypting and decrypting virtual machines and faster run-time access to encrypted virtual machines on new processors.
* Memory Management — User interface enhancements have simplified the handling of increased virtual memory capacity.
* User Experience Improvement Program — Help VMware improve future versions of the product by participating in the User Experience Improvement Program. Participation in the program is voluntary and you can opt out at any time. When you participate in the User Experience Improvement Program, your computer sends anonymous information to VMware, which may include product configuration; usage and performance data, virtual machine configuration; usage and performance data, and information about your host system specifications and configuration.
Download from Hotfile
Download from Uploading
Download from FileServe