progeCAD is a computer aided 2D & 3D design program. It's based on the IntelliCAD engine which just happens to be one of AutoCAD's most powerful challengers. Because AutoCAD is the most widely used professional CAD software on the market today, anything that competes in AutoCAD's sandbox has to be able to not only vie for attention in a difficult and entrenched environment, but also provide some incentives to move off the industry standard. ProgeSOFT is a serious company with a serious CAD product and offers extensive technical product support, so we decided to give progeCAD a heavy duty test. We reviewed progeCAD over a two month period in a busy architectural and industrial design studio. The results may surprise you. progeCAD 2010, powered by the most recent IntelliCAD 6.6 engine, is an affordable and powerful DWG CAD software full compatible with Windows 7®. progeCAD 2010 contains many important new features and enhancements to offer customers improved performance, stability and speed.
progeCAD 2010 Professional reads and writes DWG format from v. 2.5 to 2010. It provides libraries with over 11,000 blocks, PDF with layers import and export, Google EarthTM Publishing Extension, Express Tools, ACIS solid modeling, Photorealistic Rendering, PDF, DWF, JPG and o2c printing, Raster Image management, Raster to Vector conversion, Gradient hatch, Polygonal Layout viewports, Etrack, Polar Tracking, customization with VB, VBA, C++ and Lisp.
progeCAD supports every important AutoCAD® file type, including AutoCAD® drawings (from 2.5 to 2010), AutoCAD® menus (.MNU), AutoCAD® scripts (.SCR), AutoCAD® AutoLISP routines (.LSP), AutoCAD® Drawing Exchange Format (DXF), AutoCAD® ADS Compatible programs (SDS, Solutions Development System), Windows TrueType and AutoCAD® SHP/SHX fonts, AutoCAD® Tables for plotting (.CTB), AutoCAD® Hatch Patterms, AutoCAD® Blocks, AutoCAD® Linetypes, etc.
High compatibility with AutoCAD® to Share information and Drawings
progeCAD’s original format is DWG. This ensures unrivaled compatibility with AutoCAD® without any need for file conversion.
progeCAD lets you export drawing files to any previous AutoCAD® versions, from 2.5 right through AutoCAD 2010, both in DWG and DXF format. And since drawings are natively created in DWG, they can be shared between progeCAD and AutoCAD® without losing any critical information. progeCAD 2010 is fully compatible with Windows 7®.
Easy to use
Anybody who is familiar with AutoCAD® can immediately use progeCAD without any training. progeCAD 2010 also provides a lot of exclusive tools to improve your productivity on project development.
progeCAD General Features:
• AutoCAD® 2010 DWG files. Read and Write all DWG format from v. 2.5 to 2010
• Polygonal layout Viewports. Display and create non rectangular Viewports
• Gradient Hatch support. Nine fixed patterns for gradient fills to provide a blended-color effect
• Properties bar. AutoCAD® like interface for editing entities (Color, Layer, Text height, Lineweights, Line Type, Geometry etc.)
• Layered PDF import and export. Keep layers when you convert a PDF with layers into a file CAD and create layers over PDF generation
• PDF DWF and JPG printing format. progeCAD 2010 Professional automatically adds virtual printers to make PDF DWF and JPG prints
• ALE, Blocks Libraries Management. progeCAD 2010 Professional contains the full version of ALE, the progeCAD's powerful module for Blocks management. More than 11.000 blocks included
• progeCAD Express Tools. The powerful tools that improve your productivity
• Solprof. 2D profile image extraction from ACIS solids
• Google EarthTM Texture Exporting. Publish your models in Google Earth enabling materials
IF U FIND MY POST USEFULL AND DOWNLOADED MY FILES PLEASE REPLY WITH A "THANK YOU!" OR WHATEVER U LIKE :)