Pictomio 1.2.29 | 9.80 MB
Pictomio is a software application intended for managing, categorizing, searching, and archiving photos as well as geotagging photos and videos that also allows you to generate animated 2D and 3D slideshows. The free version of Pictomio allows you to upload and download images to and from photo communities and gives you access to almost all geotagging features. Many GPS-capable cell phones automatically save your current GPS coordinates when taking a picture (iPhone, Nokia, etc.). You can use the free version of Pictomio to import these photos and display them accordingly on the maps and the globe. You can also georeference your photos manually and without the need for any additional hardware.
Pictomio is freeware (commercial use requires license) and raises the bar when it comes to displaying your 3D-accelerated photo and video collections. The free version gives access to all of Pictomio’s features as well as almost all geotagging functions, e.g. photos taken with GPS-capable cell phones (iPhone, Nokia, etc.). To professional users we recommend using pictoGEO as this software is capable of recording your trips.pictoGEO is a an ADD-ON used to automatically attach geographic information to digital photos (geotagging) with the help of a data logger. pictoGEO works with any digital camera and even allows you to import .nmea and .gpx files!
Features of "Pictomio":
· Conveniently mange entire photo libraries and archives with several thousand images. When managing photos, browse directories on your hard drives or add photos to a virtual photo album by using drag and drop.
· Use the library to sort your photos by date, rating or category.
· The integrated Exif editor allows you to view, edit, and save meta data associated with JPEG files.
· While you are viewing your photos, you can use a dynamic toolbar to access all of the main software functions. The rating system uses smileys, which makes rating your photos quick and easy.
· Smooth high-quality zooming, utilizing mip levels to reduce aliasing, allows you to continuously zoom into your photos. You can also disable bilinear filtering to view every pixel of your photos.
· Web designers can utilize the color pipette and the measuring tool to determine the color values of pixels and precisely measure any section of a photo.
3D Image Carousel:
· Scroll through your photos quickly and easily by flipping through our 3D image carousel. Use your mouse to specify the direction in which you want your photos to move.
· Pictomio makes it easy to create slideshows simply by drag and drop. Elaborate transitions are now available with Pictomio by utilizing of the capabilities of modern 3D graphics cards.
Pictomio requires a ShaderModel 2.0 graphics card with at least 128 MB of graphics memory.
Homepage - http://www.pictomio.com/Default.aspx