Capture One Pro - one of the most powerful professional converters digital photos in the format of RAW that supports a wide range of modern cameras. The program allows for single and batch mode to convert on the fly files in full-size TIFF (RGB / CMYK) and JPG format, adjust white balance, effectively handle "overexposed and underexposed" snapshots, fine-tune the sharpness of the image and eliminate color noise.
Capture One allows you to use several options corrections of the same image. As a template used the original RAW, and not the result of previous adjustments. The workspace is divided into several regions. Their number equals the number of options for processing the original digital negativa.Nastroyka white balance by using the controls color temperature and tint. In addition, there is a choice of scene modes, for many traditional cameras. You can also use a pipette. The photograph indicates a neutral gray point from which builds and white balance.
The program allows for optimization of dynamic range. If the picture contains too dark or light areas, they can show through the restoration of shadows and highlights. You can turn on and off lights illuminated parts of the image and teney.Ustranenie noise in photographs made in two directions. You can suppress the grain and chroma noise. Capture One Pro is always different from the competitors a unique algorithm to improve the sharpness of images. Photos that were converted in the RAW-converter, look a little sharper than the competition.
Capture One Pro is created on the basis of an all-in-one, reducing the need for post processing of images, which in practice means a requirement to use Photoshop to process images. Simple tools, simple menus, and easily understandable symbols makes the difficult process of handling RAW-files simple, intuitive and exciting.
• Import photos from a preview.
• Batch processing of images with pre-set preferences.
• The simultaneous conversion of a RAW-file in multiple formats.
• Proper support of color profiles ICC.
• Correction of chromatic aberration, distortion, vignetting and other optical defects in the image.
• Fine-tuning of colors and white balance with the circle.
• A separate panel to set the skin tones, with the ability to save presets.
• Ability to split toning globally or on control points directly to a photo in the color editor.
• Support for most popular DSLR and digital backs from Phase One.
• Direct capture of images from the cameras when connected via cable or Wi-Fi.
• The overlay composition and design.
• Support for multiple monitors.
• Some qualitative changes in images with high ISO.
• Errors associated with OpenCL.
• Hang the application during the trial "skin tone" in the tool white balance.
• Problem when the tool is "cut" is automatically allocated to the buffer, even when he is not selected.
• Now function provides auto levels lower cutoff.
• Other minor bugs.
Added support for cameras:
• Panasonic Lumix DMCALX5 and DMCALX3.