Elecard DVD Player allows you to play DVDs* or media files (a list of files) from a directory of files copied from a DVD*. The exclusive feature of the player is the ability to playback DVD folders and backup DVD contents.** Elecard DVD Player provides high resolution and full quality playback of MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4 SP/ASP and AVC/H.264 (if Elecard AVC PlugIn for DVD Player is installed) optimized for the most efficient CPU usage. The built-in MS DirectShow® decoders enable Elecard DVD Player to play a number of common multimedia formats, such as AVI, WAV, MP3, MOV etc. Very stylish and intuitive interface, set of useful features, and competitive price make Elecard DVD Player a decent addition to your "must have" list of applications.
• MPEG-1 System Stream including VideoCD-compliant
• MPEG-1 Video Only
• MPEG-2 Program Stream including DVD-compliant (VOB) and SuperVCD-compliant (SVCD)
• MPEG-2 Video Only
• MPEG-2 Transport Stream
• MPEG-2 HDTV (including ATSC)
• PIM2 (AVI including MPEG-2 format)
• All 18 ATSC formats
• MP4 System
• MPEG-4 SP-ASP (ISO/IEC 14496-2)
• MPEG-1 Audio Layer (I, II) (ISO/IEC 11172-3)
• Dolby AC-3 (ATSC A-52)**
• Full resolution DVD video playback at 720x480x30fps for NTSC and 720x576x25fps for PAL.
• Displays correct aspect ratio.
• Full Screen mode.
• Video frame capturing (pixel-by-pixel, aspect ratio or user defined) and saving in bmp/jpeg/gif/tiff/png format.
• Play list creation, editing and playback.
• Shuffle playback of the play list.
• Sound control.
• Multiple Instances - enables using one or several player instances.
• Always on Top - provides player position over other windows.
• Variable playback rate (step-by-step modification from 0.1 up to 2.0 of normal rate).
• Step forward and step backward by frame or by time (from 1 up 60 sec).
• Fast forward rewind and fast backward rewind by frame or by time (from 1 up 60 sec).
• Ability to set the default language of menu, audio, subtitles before playback.
• Subtitles support.
• Parental Level management.
• Ability to play back the DVD content from selected folder.
• Playback of all of the well-known and widespread multimedia formats such as: AVI, WAV, MP3, MOV
• Exclusive Features
• DVD ripping (if Elecard DVD ripper plugin is installed)
• Skin support.
• High definition video playback/decoding.
• Hot Keys setting and editing.
• Bookmarks support.
• Brightness control.
• Deinterlace vertical filter.
• Deinterlace field interpolation.
• Ability to set audio and video decoder parameters from the player.
• Ability to apply selected settings immediately, without closing Setting window.
• MPEG-2 Audio, including unofficial MPEG-2.5 format.
• MPEG-4 support.
• MP4 System support.
• AVC/H.264 and AAC support (if Elecard AVC PlugIn for DVD Player is installed).
• Dolby® AC-3 (ATSC A-52) streams decoding (S/PDIF output is available).
• DXVA hardware acceleration support.
• Closed Captions support in Video and DVD mode.
• Auto-shrink the video window not to go outside the screen boundaries (important for HD video).
OS: Windows® 2000/XP/2003/Vista
Home Page - http://www.elecard.com/products/products-pc/consumer/dvd-player/
Download: 4.32 MB